Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old May 5th, 2008, 03:53 AM
The Chronicler

Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Custom Common Hero Contest!

Padwhite, I really like your swarm master, so I cut apart a few of my extra Marro in order to make a simple model for it. Enjoy.

6 RoTV, 3 SotM, 3 RttFF, 3 FotA, 3 VW, 3 TT, 3 TJ.
At least 3 of every common, 1 of every unique.

Aeston's Maps
Before Heroscape: The History that Lead to our Game
Old May 5th, 2008, 04:15 AM

NEMT knows what's in an order marker NEMT knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
I have an entry.

It's a mounted Roman. He can be used to bond with the Legos or Sacred Band, or he could be played with the Roman Archers to provide mêlée assistance. That's pretty much all I have to say. Thanks for hosting this contest.

He is sweet, kind of like a reverse swog rider, bonding and able to defend the fragile archers . I would draft him, very well done in my opinion.

Great trades with Just_a_Bill, Topher, Feekonea, Worseley, Just_a_Bill, The Silver Surfer, Xaqery, Just_a_Bill, insomnimaniac, stubobj and CheddarLimbo.
Old May 5th, 2008, 04:37 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation

I am not too sure about him being a warlord as with one order marker you can move this guy, the archers and a squad of legionnaires. Wow, that is a ton of synergy by connecting the dots. Oh and the horse is invincible?

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old May 5th, 2008, 04:47 AM

NEMT knows what's in an order marker NEMT knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius View Post
I am not too sure about him being a warlord as with one order marker you can move this guy, the archers and a squad of legionnaires. Wow, that is a ton of synergy by connecting the dots. Oh and the horse is invincible?
True, I missed the warlord classification, but I still like him and even if his class is changed he is still cool.

Great trades with Just_a_Bill, Topher, Feekonea, Worseley, Just_a_Bill, The Silver Surfer, Xaqery, Just_a_Bill, insomnimaniac, stubobj and CheddarLimbo.
Old May 5th, 2008, 05:12 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

I agree, well done figure, lots of flavor even if you keep it a warlord (thinking for balancing purposes) but this is Einar, the original bonding group so have at it if that fits. I just thought that three tied together bonded figures was a bit much resting on a 50, 40 and 55 point squads and figure.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old May 5th, 2008, 05:29 AM
The Chronicler

Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Einar's Puppy, here is a card for you if you are interested in using it.

6 RoTV, 3 SotM, 3 RttFF, 3 FotA, 3 VW, 3 TT, 3 TJ.
At least 3 of every common, 1 of every unique.

Aeston's Maps
Before Heroscape: The History that Lead to our Game
Old May 5th, 2008, 05:35 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeston View Post
Einar's Puppy, here is a card for you if you are interested in using it.
Nicely done!
Old May 5th, 2008, 05:53 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

I like him too, but may I suggest a wording change to the Jandar Soldier Squad Bonding? As it is, when you take a turn with another squad you get to move this guy, the problem is, I am dumb and will forget if I am not looking at this card while take a marker turn with the other card. At least that is how it reads to me.

How about you may take a turn with any Jandar Soldier Squad after taking a turn with drummer boy?

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old May 5th, 2008, 07:29 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Thoughts on recent posts:

The Roman Cavalry guy is great! I share concerns about the triple turn, though. Making him a Soldier instead of a Warlord would work better, given his Movement Bonding. Otherwise, great job!

I love the Drummer Boy card. However, looking at the points, is that right? 70?

Old May 5th, 2008, 07:32 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
This is an idea that I've been toying around with ever since I discovered that Khosumet sucks. I have always loved the wolves and wanted to give them a little more swarm/strategic potential seeing as they're supposed to be pack animals so here is my entry (still in progress and open to suggestions)

Anubian Pack Leader (appearance = black anubian wolf, new/original pose, similar to Marcu's with one hand on the ground)

Life: 1
Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 3
Defense: 4

Wolf
Common Hero
Devourer
Relentless
Medium 5

Specials

Pack Leadership:
Before taking a turn with Anubian Pack Leader you may first take a turn with 1 squad of Anubian Wolves you control or any two Dumutef Guards you control.

Warning Howl:
When a friendly Wolf or Fiantooth figure within 2 clear sight spaces of any Anubian Pack Leader receives one or more wounds, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, ignore any wounds.

I also considered "Signaling Howl" but Warning sounded more appropriate for avoiding wounds.
Warning Howl is a great Stealth Armor power. On the other hand, I really have to question his uber-reverse bonding. One Dumuteff is plenty. On the other hand, if it was crappy bonding, then taking turns with 2 Dumutefs in place of him would work.

I also wonder if a figure that supports two different units so fully is really worth only 25 points. Maybe he needs to be tightened up, theme-wise. Overall, however, he is a great cheerleader unit, and benefits from the Dumutef's adjacency.

Old May 5th, 2008, 07:39 AM

keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby!

Okay, these are his new stats before I put them on the card. I'm still not sure about the rocket and the Command Obedience, but I think Attack Barrage is good.
German Gebirgsjäger
Utgar

Human
Common Hero
Soldier
Diciplined
Medium 5

Life: 1
Move: 5
Range: 7
Attack: 2
Defense: 3
50 points

Rocket Special attack
Range: 5 Attack: 2
All adjacent figures to the targeted figure
are also affected by Rocket special attack.
Roll attack dice once, and all affected
figures roll defence dice seperatly. German
Gebirgsjäger is affected by his own Rocket
Special attack.

Attack Barrage
After moving, if this German Gebirgsjäger
and any other Gebirgsjägers are all within
range of the same opponent, within their line
of sight, you may attack that opponent with up
to 3 Gebirgsjägers.

Command Obedience
Before taking a turn with this German
Gebirgsjäger, you make take a turn with
a friendly warlord.
Old May 5th, 2008, 10:21 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the compliments on the Roman Cavalry. My thought about making him a soldier was that a player would only get to attack with one figure, but I guess that would be okay since a player would moss likely have many of these and could pick any one. Also the Dumutef Guard doesn't bond and The Roman Cavalry could then be boosted by Marcus. I think changing it to soldier (which was what I had originally) might take away some of its versatality. Still debating whether to change it or not.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games