Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old January 4th, 2012, 08:30 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Legoboy's You Predict the Winner- Now With Video Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Awesome! Can't wait for part 3!

I don't know if you noticed, but at 3:00 and 16:40, I saw figures moving through glyphs.
You are allowed to if they are revealed. It's only when they are unrevealed you are forced to stop on them.

Thanks for the video Capt.!
Incorrect, MegaSilver. From the BftU Rulebook:

"When one of your figures moves onto a Glyph that is symbol-side up, stop there and turn the Glyph power-side up; the powers on the Glyph take effect immediately. When your figure lands on a power-side up Glyph, it must stop."

Old January 4th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Awesome! Can't wait for part 3!

I don't know if you noticed, but at 3:00 and 16:40, I saw figures moving through glyphs.
You are allowed to if they are revealed. It's only when they are unrevealed you are forced to stop on them.

Thanks for the video Capt.!
Incorrect, MegaSilver. From the BftU Rulebook:

"When one of your figures moves onto a Glyph that is symbol-side up, stop there and turn the Glyph power-side up; the powers on the Glyph take effect immediately. When your figure lands on a power-side up Glyph, it must stop."
Oops. Looks like I was wrong then. I'll need to remember that.
Old January 4th, 2012, 09:34 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

We house rule that you skip on through. Game on.
Old January 5th, 2012, 02:54 AM

brendrizzle Woo who?

Awesomness! Keep em coming!
Old January 5th, 2012, 08:58 AM

noname Woo who?

Yay you guys are finally back! I was shocked to see part two in my YouTube subscription box!

As far as suggestions for the next battle go; no one ever uses the Krav Maga, Deathreavers, Raelin 1, 4th Mass, Glads/Blasts, Stingers or Q9...maybe you could figure out someway to work them into an army.

Seriously though, I was thinking a themed Fire/Lava vs Water/Ice match-up would be pretty cool (pun?) when played on a hybrid Thaelenk/Volcarren map.
Old January 5th, 2012, 10:05 AM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

7-3

Good to have you back!

Quick note, it looks like the 10th reg rolled one too many dice when defending against Sir Hathorne's Blind Range Special Attack. They don't get Melee Defense against special attacks.

As for army ideas, I think it would be cool to see a granite guardian army. Something like...

GG * 3
Warden 816
Krav Maga Agents
Isamu
500/14

Last edited by Obsidian; January 10th, 2012 at 09:56 AM.
Old January 5th, 2012, 10:48 PM

Captain Canuck is surprisingly tart

Ok everyone, here is the part 3 of the latest battle. In case you haven't heard, Legoboy and I are hosting a tourney on Saturday, Jan 21st. in Calumet City, Illinois. Everyone is invited. We will be filming a documentary of the event, and the championship game will be featured. There will also be some pretty cool prizes (custom dice?). So, if you've ever wanted to be in one of our videos, here is your chance. Check out our link (Chicagoland tournament) in the events section. Also, don't forget to click on ads in the video- they help us produce these things.

Enjoy

Old January 5th, 2012, 11:28 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah! My awesome shirt almost makes up for the complete fool I made of myself! On to the next battle!!!
Old January 6th, 2012, 08:54 PM

Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker

Worst army, I want to see Q9 used for once. (Actually the roman archers)

Tourney History: 1-8, 3468 points slain.
Old January 9th, 2012, 01:25 AM

Cool Re: Legoboy's You Predict the Winner- Now With Video Reports

Now that 2012 is underway, the Captain and I are reinvigorated and ready to get back to work. Someone, somewhere suggested that we play a battle with some lesser-seen figures. We received several suggestions, ignored most and came up with armies for a game.

Season IV- Battle 1
Battle of the Nobodies on Ruins of Pine Tree by R˙chean

Here are our selected armies:

Captain Canuck:

Canuck went with boosted range plus movement bonding: Laglor, Nakita Agents, Gorillanators x3

Legoboy:

I opted for scout movement bonus and FRENZY: Venoc Warlord, Brave Arrow, Guilty McCreech, Mohican River Tribe x2, Venoc Vipers x4

For those of you who haven't played before, all you need to do is make a prediction about the game; tell which of us you think will win and perhaps state why. After we play the game, Captain Canuck honors those whose clairvoyance proved truest by featuring their name in the video. Simple, right? Alright you neophyte Nostradami, you Google-ing guessers, you predictors from your PCs get to it. Predict the victor!

(That was a lot of fun. I may have gotten a touch carried away. Please, forgive my excitement.)
Old January 9th, 2012, 07:36 AM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

1-0

I don't think there will be a clear winner in this next match. Obviously, special attacks are a weakness to Captain Canuck's army, but Legoboy's army severely lacks any special attacks. However, I think Legoboy's superior numbers will prove him to win the day.

Last edited by The CEE; June 11th, 2012 at 04:53 PM.
Old January 9th, 2012, 09:52 AM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is a tough call...with CC's long range he could snipe the venocs before they got to him. If Legoboy gets enough frenzy rolls, he could rush the monkey's and knock them down enough for Mohicans and Mittens to clean up the rest.

I'll go with my gut and vote for Legoboy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports