Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 13th, 2021, 04:24 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

Red Kryponite has like never done the mind control thing on Lex's card outside of like.. Smallville the show apparently?

So I'd be pretty against doubling down on that wrongness.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 14th, 2021, 12:47 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dang, I looked it up real quick before cause I'm phone posting today and google told me it like causes hallucinations/behavior changes, so I thought the Luthor design was kinda stretching a Mysterio makes somebody think their ally is a baddie type thing. But yeah def wanna avoid that then.
Old November 14th, 2021, 01:52 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

In the Silver Age, every piece of Red Kryptonite does a different and totally insane thing to Superman for a bit.

Like have him grow horns or turn into 52 ants or whatever.

DC wiki has this list (I can personally confirm quite a few of them):

Transformed into a dragon
Became evil
Transformed into a non-powered giant
Transformed into a dwarf
Transformed into an ant-headed humanoid
Transformed into a lunatic
Rendered amnesiac
Rendered temporarily blind to anything colored green
Excessive hair growth
Loss of power
Gained telepathy and began to grow a beard
Lost his invulnerability along the left side of his body
Generated an evil doppelganger (also used in the movie Superman III)
Unable to speak or write anything but Kryptonese
Growth of extra limbs
Loss of balance and manual dexterity
Mental transference
Rapid aging
Personality alteration
Three Phantom Zone criminals used their mind-power beams by combining Red Kryptonite dust with Green Kryptonite dust in space which caused Superboy to permanently lose his superpowers
Caused a teenage Jor-El to age to manhood when he visited Smallville
Combined with Green and White Kryptonite it was able to restore some of Superman's lost powers
Shrinking

Then more modernly there's been like an artificial Red Kryptonite that made Superman's skin transparent and one made by Mr. Mxyzptlk that acted like Gold Kryptonite.

'Make Superman evil / selfish' seems to be thing TV shows do to different degrees, but I've never been able to find much anything supporting the straight up mind control for a turn thing. (and I've looked)

Honestly turning Superman into wacky things is like a billion times more interesting anyway.

My Etsy Store
Old November 15th, 2021, 05:49 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Did he still have super strength as a giant?
Old November 15th, 2021, 06:21 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

I think he had like.. proportionately accurate strength for a giant? So Super Strength the C3G power yeah, but not full on Silver Age planet lifting strength.

But I've read like 10 different 'Some member of Superman's cast becomes a giant!" stories and none of them recently, so I could be getting things jumbled up.

My Etsy Store
Old November 19th, 2021, 12:07 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Design for Shao Kahn I’ve been sitting on. I remember someone, maybe @Splash , posted a design a while ago that was good, but I just wanted to get this out there.

Quote:

NAME = SHAO KAHN
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = IMMORTAL
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = EMPEROR
PERSONALITY = BRUTAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 8

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = I dunno, 350 give or take 50?

EMPEROR OF OUTWORLD

If at least two Order Markers are on this card, Shao Kahn adds 1 to his Attack number, and all enemy figures within clear sight of Shao Kahn roll 1 fewer defense die when attacked by Shao Kahn or an Enforcer that you control. Enemy figures with 1 life remaining instead roll 2 fewer defense die when attacked by Shao Kahn.

DEATH TO ALL PRETENDERS
At the beginning of the game, you may choose a Champion your opponent controls, or a figure your opponent controls with an attack of 6 or greater. That figure is considered Shao Kahn’s Challenger. While Shao Kahn is engaged with only his Challenger, neither figure may leave that engagement or be moved by any special power. When Shao Kahn attacks the Challenger, Shao Kahn may attack one additional time.

MOCKING WORDS
Anytime Shao Kahn is targeted for an adjacent or non-adjacent normal attack by a figure within 3 clear sight spaces of him, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher, the attacking figure rolls 1 fewer attack die if it attacks Shao Kahn this turn. Androids are not affected by Shao Kahn’s Mocking Words.
1st power is a riff on Liu Kang, 2nd is the 1v1, and 3rd is him being a real mean fella.
Old November 19th, 2021, 01:26 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome!

Those powers are great, I would give him some range though cause of those bs javelins he throws and his energy whatnot.
Old November 20th, 2021, 03:15 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool.
Old November 20th, 2021, 04:38 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Since him being an Emperor is already mentioned in his powers, and he is also known as "Shao Kahn the Konqueror," maybe she should be a Conqueror for those synergies?

I also think "While Shao Kahn is engaged with only his Challenger, neither figure may leave that engagement or be moved by any special power." should be:
"leave that engagement by moving normally."
Otherwise, Scorpion and other characters wouldn't be teleporting and such, and that would be very unlike MK.

Also, although the wiki says his species is Immortal, it looks like he is the same species as Raiden according to the games.

I don't know exactly why Raiden was given the species Kami, other than to say God with some Japanese flavor.
Old November 22nd, 2021, 08:59 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle View Post
Since him being an Emperor is already mentioned in his powers, and he is also known as "Shao Kahn the Konqueror," maybe she should be a Conqueror for those synergies?

I also think "While Shao Kahn is engaged with only his Challenger, neither figure may leave that engagement or be moved by any special power." should be:
"leave that engagement by moving normally."
Otherwise, Scorpion and other characters wouldn't be teleporting and such, and that would be very unlike MK.

Also, although the wiki says his species is Immortal, it looks like he is the same species as Raiden according to the games.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9oiW33qKCc

I don't know exactly why Raiden was given the species Kami, other than to say God with some Japanese flavor.
Great ideas Toy.

Conqueror (or Konqueror ) for sure makes sense. And I think Emperor would be a new class anyways.

Really like the change on Pretenders movement, I didn’t even think of people teleporting or ice sliding and what not.

Yeah, his species is straight from wiki LOL

Kami sounds a little weird for this guy, but if they’re the same species they’re the same species.
Old November 22nd, 2021, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Co-designed with @Karat !
BOW BEFORE SHAO KAHN!!!
Quote:

NAME = SHAO KAHN

SPECIES = OUTWORLDIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CONQUEROR
PERSONALITY =

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 340?

MASTER TACTICIAN
At the beginning of your turn, if there is at least one revealed Order Marker on this card, you may rearrange any unrevealed Order Markers on cards in your army. You may move Order Markers from cards of your destroyed figures.

"IT'S OFFICIAL! YOU SUCK!"
Once per game, at the start of the round, if Shao Kahn has only 1 life remaining, you may reveal an "X" Order marker on this card. If you do, remove all wound markers from this card.

WRATH HAMMER
Once per round, after moving, choose a figure within 2 spaces of Shao Kahn. Roll an unblockable attack die against the chosen figure. If you roll a skull, you may move Shao Kahn adjacent to that figure and attack with a normal attack, adding an automatic skull to whatever is rolled. After attacking this way, if Shao Kahn is engaged with a figure with 1 Life remaining you may attack an additional time.
edit: custom mini ideas (brought to you by @redstang )
body

head

hammer
@FreshFoods
Here's what Karat and I came up with, feel free to pull any ideas off you think might be useful, but tbh your Shao Kahn looks just about perfect already : )
Old November 22nd, 2021, 11:00 PM

He's a big deal, so maybe you could squeeze a fourth power on there, I think he could warrant one.
Def agree on Konqueror haha

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy