Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 5th, 2011, 02:46 PM

ljuneau is surprisingly tart
Selling Complete Collection & Lots More

SOLD!

Looking to sell my completed Heroscape collection. If you don't have much HS but are looking to obtain the entire collection, this is your chance. This might also prove a good opportunity to buy and sell individually to make a profit

This includes the following:
  • ALL unique squads and heros (1 or more of each)
  • ALL common and uncommon squads (3 or more of each, except Dzu-Teh (2 of them), Dumutef Guard (2) and Obsidian Guards (1 of them)
  • Forgotten Forest (2)
  • Thaelenk Tundra (2)
  • Volcarren Wasteland (1)
  • Ticalla Jungle (2) (but have 3 squads of spiders)
  • Castle (3 sets)
  • All flag bearers
  • Agent Skahen
  • Master Win Chiu Woo
  • Lots of terrain and some very cool custom terrain
Everything is in excellent shape and has been stored and organized carefully.

Here are some pics of what you will get:

Sorry this pic is a bit blurry, but this picture shows all the HS characters. The container on the right contains all the huge characters that would not fit in the Plano containers. I WILL include the containers with purchase.

Here are containers of Sand, Rock, Grass, Swamp, Water and Ruins, and Jungle trees. You can see the stack of 24 hex terrain in the upper part of the picture. Again, containers WILL be included.

Here are two containers of castle parts (3 sets). One set has been dry-brushed to make it appear worn. Containers Are included.

Here are containers of Road, Lava, Concrete, Forest, Snow and Ice (includes 2 complete sets of Tundra, Shadow, and Dungeon. Again, Containers ARE included.

Here is some really cool custom stuff. We made the volcano and purchased the other items.

Here is a picture of a container of glyphs, markers, and other misc. items. Also included is an unopened D&D HS box, two dice towers (made by me), and a CD case (INCLUDED with purchase) that contains all the rule books and all the HS Cards. All the cards are in excellent shape.

Also included with purcase are 4 lex mats (Water, Grass, Fire, Ice). As well as a few custom rocks and trees terrain.

Here are pictures of all the stuff as they appear on my storage shelves:

As you can see, there's a lot of stuff there.

There are even several bags of uniques w/cards that are not pictured above.

As a bonus I'll also include all the upcoming C3V customs that will be released in the near future:

I'll accept the highest offer over $2,000
OR
One once of gold (round or bar bullion) and $600.

I understand that I could sell items individually on ebay, but I have no desire to invest all the time that would involve. So I'd rather sell it all together in one transaction.

OK, now regarding shipping. There's a lot of stuff here and obviously it's going to be a real pain to box this stuff up to ship. Therefore, I'm going to give priority to anyone willing to meet me for pickup. I live in Nashville, TN and am willing to drive up to 100 miles to meet at a public location. However, if I receive a really outstanding offer, I will pack it up and take care of any shipping charges.

Please PM me if interested or if you have any questions.

Last edited by ljuneau; July 7th, 2011 at 10:24 AM. Reason: collection sold
Old July 5th, 2011, 03:18 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Selling Complete Collection & Lots More

Too bad you are leaving - but that is a really awesome collection. i suggest you also post this on the trade thread as well as you might get some more bites.

may I ask why you are leaving the game and selling everything?
Old July 5th, 2011, 03:28 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow.... good luck with your sale, you have a truely impressive collection!
Old July 5th, 2011, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Too bad you are leaving - but that is a really awesome collection. i suggest you also post this on the trade thread as well as you might get some more bites.

may I ask why you are leaving the game and selling everything?
Sadly my son, has grown a bit bored with the game. Maybe it's because he's reached the cusp of adolescence and wants to do other things.

There is a fairly expensive item that he wants. So I asked him if he'd mind if I sold the HS collection, part of the money would be used to get the item he wanted. He thought about it for a few days and he agreed that we should sell it.

Hate to do it, but his interest in HS has waned and I hate to have the game sitting on the shelves unused.
Old July 5th, 2011, 05:16 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Ignore, I'm stupid...
Old July 5th, 2011, 05:39 PM
This is genius...

The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker

Say?! I wouldn't mind getting just the gladiatrons. I can't find any under like, $30 on EBay and I'm getting the Blastatrons but don't have the the G's.

Einar is the best general... End of argument...
Old July 6th, 2011, 03:53 PM

Xaos Woo who?

I'm sure you'll find a purchaser of such an excellent collection, however, if you've still not found a buyer in a month or two's time, I'll probably have the excess funds to buy this up.

Oh, by the way, how many master sets are in there? It looks like plenty, but I don't think you'd listed it.

Send me a PM sometime if that may work out for you.

-Xaos
Old July 6th, 2011, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaos View Post
I'm sure you'll find a purchaser of such an excellent collection, however, if you've still not found a buyer in a month or two's time, I'll probably have the excess funds to buy this up.

Oh, by the way, how many master sets are in there? It looks like plenty, but I don't think you'd listed it.

Send me a PM sometime if that may work out for you.

-Xaos
Here is a list of Master Sets that it includes:

Valkyrie - 2
Marro - I think 2, might be 3
Underdark - 4 (one unopened)

Of course I've bought a lot of extra terrain from Augie's and other places.

Regarding your offer, sounds good. I'll post here if the collection is sold or not.
Old July 6th, 2011, 05:11 PM

Xaos Woo who?

Thanks for the reply.

Sounds good to me. The drive out there would be a long one, almost 1200 miles, but I've a trustworthy and fuel efficient car, and could use a good road trip with the woman in the future.

Either way, be it from myself or another, best of luck with the sale.

In somewhat related news, the previously mentioned car was more than half funded when I sacrificed my MTG collection. Paid for about half of it up front with the cash. No matter how much I needed that car, it was truly a painful day at the FLGS when I sold off the collection.
Old July 6th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaos View Post
...could use a good road trip with the woman in the future...In somewhat related news...
In less related news, a very short road trip on August 20th will get you to here.
Old July 6th, 2011, 05:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Wow! That is an impressive collection. Makes me wish I lived closer to you. Not that I have the extra money to spend on this either way. If someone does buy it all up and then wants to break some of it up for resell, send me a PM as I might be interested in several things at the right price.
Old July 6th, 2011, 06:17 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker

PM sent. I have specific things that I want and I am willing to pay for the shipping.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales