Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Old February 18th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh

If anyone has Yu-Gi-Oh Reverse of Arcadia for the DS, we can play on WiFi. I've already dueled Chardar.

My current favorite non-video game deck is a Machina Gear deck. I need 1 more solidarity, but it is pretty darn sick.
Old February 25th, 2011, 11:41 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm going to a small tournament at the local library tomorrow. Wish me luck. I'm running a Mausoleum of the Emperor Deck.

Old February 25th, 2011, 11:43 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
I'm going to a small tournament at the local library tomorrow. Wish me luck. I'm running a Mausoleum of the Emperor Deck.
Very nice, that's one of my favorite cards, I've never built a deck around it though.
Old February 26th, 2011, 05:37 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
Very nice, that's one of my favorite cards, I've never built a deck around it though.
Just got back. I placed 10th out of 18, which I'm happy with. I think I'm going to start building a new deck though. Rituals are a lot of fun. I'll post an updated want list soon.

Old March 1st, 2011, 07:23 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

Hey guys, I would love to trade Yu-Gi-Oh for Heroscape, so I'll post my list here:

Haves:

X-Sabers

XX-Saber Boggart Knight x3
XX-Saber Faultroll x3
XX-Saber Fulhelmknight x3
XX-Saber Darksoul x2
X-Saber Airbellum x2 (Secret)
Saber Hole x3
Gottom's Emergency Call x3
Saber Slash x3
XX-Saber Hyunlei (Ultimate) x2
XX-Saber Gottoms x3
X-Saber Urbellum x3
Bunch of X-Saber Commons/Rares just ask
Basically every Koa'ki Meiru card there is X3
Allure of Darkness x5
Solar Recharge x4
Caius the Shadow Monarch x3
Jinzo x2
Tempest Magician x4
Ultra Rare Mirror Force (MRD) x1
Blackwing Armor Master (Ultimate) x1
Yugioh Original Top 8 Regional Mat
Yugioh Ancient Prophecy Sneak Peak Mat
Yugioh Hobby League Gadget Mat

If your looking for something else, just ask. I probably/might have it.
I mainly want Heroscape, but I do want some cards. Check my signature for my Heroscape wants.
Yu-Gi-Oh Wants:
Infernity Stuff XX
XX-Saber Emmersblade XX
XX-Saber Darksoul XX
Pot of Duality XX
Solemn Warning XX
Blackwing - Vayu XX
Blackwing - Armor Master XX
Blackwing Armed Wing XX
Blackwing Gale x1

Last edited by Robotunit197; March 1st, 2011 at 08:15 PM.
Old March 1st, 2011, 07:55 PM

Could you post a picture of the mats? And what would you value them at. Since I'm planning on going to tournaments on a regular basis I could definitely use one.

What does XX mean?

Old March 1st, 2011, 08:08 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have about 680 cards I'm trying to get rid of. They are from about 2002-2007. If anyone isinterested, shoot me a PM.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old March 1st, 2011, 08:12 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

XX means as many as you have.

I'll try to get a picture of the mats. They are pretty much a tournament staple. The mats are really durable and can be cleaned easily. I'll try to get the mat's pics up.

Here's a link to the Ancient Prophecy Sneak Mat: http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/events/sp/anpr-sneak.html

Here's a link to the Original Yugioh Top 8 Mat:
http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedi...mint-condition

Here's a link to the Gadget Mat:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Yu-Gi-Oh-Gadgets...4#ht_500wt_700

My values are
Ancient Prophecy 30
Gadget 25
Original Top 8 Regional 40
(Will value less if traded for Heroscape)

Last edited by Robotunit197; March 1st, 2011 at 08:19 PM.
Old March 1st, 2011, 09:01 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is the Blue Eyes White Dragon still a good card? I remember it was like one of the best cards back when I still collected. I stopped collecting about 6 years ago, but I still duel every now and again. I had a good duel yesterday. I summoned Lord of D. and was able to play Flute of Summoning Dragon right away to get my Blue Eyes on the field. That proved to be the duel winning move for me.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old March 2nd, 2011, 10:42 PM

Blue Eyes is still decent, it just has to be used differently. I went up against a little girl at a tournament who ran a Blue Eyes Deck. She used Future Fusion to dump it into the Graveyard, then used Dragon's Mirror to summon Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, then sacrificed that to summon Blue Eyes Shining Dragon, all in a single turn. It was sheer luck that I was able to beat her. I cleared her back row and used Monster Reborn to revive her Blue Eyes Ulimate and defeated her Blue Eyes Shining. I may have won the game, but I think we both knew who was the better duelist.

I also had a decent Blue Eyes/E-Hero/Black Luster Ritual deck once. I know it sounds crazy but it worked.

Old March 2nd, 2011, 10:52 PM

Blue-Eyes is sometimes used in Deep Draw Exodia, which uses Cards of Consonance to send White Stone of Legend to the grave and get Blue-Eyes and draw two. Then you use Trade-In on Blue-Eyes to draw another two. Deck is wicked.
Old March 2nd, 2011, 10:57 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I love ol' Blue Eyes. He was my favorite. Ahh, memories...

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games