Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old February 16th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Stat Me Out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Cav, my friend, I would be happy to Stat you out, but the rules say you have to stat me out first

~Aldin, having a ton of fun
Fine, be a stickler...I just figured you had so many great editions already.

Ala Din
Human Cleric
Alignment (I understand these aren't the same as back in my AD&D 2nd Ed Days, but...) Lawfull Good
Strength 10
Dexterity 10
Constitution 12
Intelligence 13
Wisdom 17
Charisma 16
Old February 16th, 2011, 06:32 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Mandarin Aldinious

STR: 10
DEX: 10
CON: 13
INT: 15
WIS: 17
CHR: 16

Based on what I know from CoN's and this site you are smart and wise, and make friends easily with your charm. And speaking of CoN that's where I got your character's first name

-ZB, channeling Erika

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 16th, 2011, 06:39 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Almighty Aldin
Human Administrator
Strength- 16: it takes mighty strength to wield the BAN HAMMER!!!
Dexterity- 10: average here, with nothing to base it off of.
Constitution- 15: as far as I know, you have a fairly low blood pressure for how many new members you deal with
Intelligence- 17: not as high as mine, but passable
Wisdom- 18: Is there anything that Aldin doesn't know?
Charisma- 14: your presence in all parts of the website draws all people to you.

I'd like to see what you come up with for a little-known, relatively new member of the site.
Old February 16th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Aldin the Admin
Internet Lord

Strength 9
Dexterity 11
Constitution 14
Intelligence 15
Wisdom 17-
Charisma 14

And my ratings for kaemon Awa 123

Kaemon-Awesome
Archer

Strength 8
Dexterity 10
Constitution 12
Intelligence 13
Wisdom 12
Charisma 13

Rate me next, please!
Old February 17th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Still have an Orange Crush, eh Zaphod?

Let's see - it's awfully hard to get away from Paladin with Cavalier's not so subtle name and avatar:

Cavalier Lawbringer
Half-Orc Paladin
Strength 16
Dexterity 10
Constitution 15
Intelligence 13
Wisdom 13
Charisma 12

As for Mr. 123, there's some real party-leader ability there. Add a bit of "I'm in the Band" and we get:

Kaemon "The Big Easy" Awa 123
Gnome Bard
Strength 14
Dexterity 15
Constitution 10
Intelligence 12
Wisdom 10
Charisma 16

Robber is going to be tougher, but I shall steal inspiration from the name!

Robber Stickwiggler
Halfling Rogue
Strength 10
Dexterity 17
Constitution 10
Intelligence 14
Wisdom 12
Charisma 11

I'll say again - I am extremely appreciative of all the responses! I'm also humbled to know so many of you think highly of me. Thank you my friends.

~Aldin, wondering if Zaphod wanted to be statted out or not

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 17th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Let's see - it's awfully hard to get away from Paladin with Cavalier's not so subtle name and avatar:

Cavalier Lawbringer
Half-Orc Paladin
Strength 16
Dexterity 10
Constitution 15
Intelligence 13
Wisdom 13
Charisma 12
Half Orc Paladin? I like it! I am all about truth and justice and following the rules...And I'll rip your arms off with my 16 Str to prove it.
Old February 17th, 2011, 11:00 AM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:

Cavalier Lawbringer
Half-Orc Paladin
Strength 16
Dexterity 10
Constitution 15
Intelligence 13
Wisdom 13
Charisma 12
Half Orc Paladin? I like it! I am all about truth and justice and following the rules...And I'll rip your arms off with my 16 Str to prove it.
Sounds like playing Dejarik with a wookie. Play to lose my friend, play to lose.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old February 17th, 2011, 11:05 AM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

I'll give this a try.

Graldin
Wizard Warrior/Advisor
Strength: 16 Your position as Admin only adds to this number.
Dexterity: 10
Constitution: 16
Intelligence: 16
Wisdom: 18 What else can I say?
Charisma: 18 You're an incredibly patient, receptive, and amiable person (at least from my experience) and your welcomes to new members make sure that they feel at home.

You rock Aldin!

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain

Last edited by Jandarforever; February 24th, 2011 at 05:03 PM.
Old February 17th, 2011, 11:08 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Am I senior-y enough to get a stat sheet?

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old February 17th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Am I senior-y enough to get a stat sheet?
You have to make one for Aldin first.
Old February 17th, 2011, 01:32 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Still have an Orange Crush, eh Zaphod?

~Aldin, wondering if Zaphod wanted to be statted out or not

Gamboge will always have a warm place in my heart, most fun CoN game IMO.

Sure if you like, stat me out.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 17th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nifty!

Zaphod Shadowbane
Elven Ranger
Strength 11
Dexterity 17
Constitution 10
Intelligence 14
Wisdom 15
Charisma 16

~Aldin, in the tavern tossing back a Pangalactic Gargleblaster

He either fears his fate too much