Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old August 25th, 2022, 02:36 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz View Post
If sculpts are still not final*
I would imagine that at the very least the sculpts displayed at GenCon were final. Right? Or is the thought that they were one offs from a resin printer, or originals?

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old August 25th, 2022, 03:35 AM

Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strack9 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz View Post
If sculpts are still not final*
I would imagine that at the very least the sculpts displayed at GenCon were final. Right? Or is the thought that they were one offs from a resin printer, or originals?

I think so and the fact CVN work on sole figure don't mean its the one which may release soon. As they said, they have stuff ready 2 year before the release

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion