Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: Will there be Izumi and/or Kozuke Ashigaru
Yes, but I do not know the weapons they will have 3 12.50%
Yes. I think one will have guns, while the other will have spears 2 8.33%
No, we will only get one type of Ashigaru 19 79.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 28th, 2006, 04:21 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
Izumi and/or Kozuke Ashigaru

Since we have received the common squad for the Tagawa Samurai it appears we should eventually get common squads for both the Izumi and Tagawa Samurai.

In the Ashigaru Weapons poll: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...light=ashigaru

weapons speculations consider what the ashigaru may have for weapons, but based on other MB games such as Shogun (or Samurai Swords) I think we may eventually have two different kind of ashigarus--painted in the color scheme of their unique samurai.

I'm thowing out this guess:

Izumi Ashigaru Spearmen
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 2
Defense: 3

Squad size: 3
Special: Samurai Hero Bonding
Cost: 40 pts

Kozuke Ashigaru Gunmen
Move: 5
Range: 6
Attack: 1
Defense: 3

Squad size: 3
Special: Wait then Fire
Cost: 40

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old July 12th, 2008, 06:33 PM

Emoskull9 is surprisingly tart
Post Re: Izumi and/or Kozuke Ashigaru

How can't there be more!!!!
Old July 12th, 2008, 09:01 PM

pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker
Re: Izumi and/or Kozuke Ashigaru

I voted for Katana here:

Ashigaru Weapons poll: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...light=ashigaru

Were the ashigaru supposed to be (or are they) from Tagawa?
Old July 12th, 2008, 11:16 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I voted "no" and no offense but this is gay. And if anyone reading this is gay, I hope I didn't offend you...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old July 12th, 2008, 11:57 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

Please no more ashigaru! I hated them having diffferent squads of samurai.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old July 12th, 2008, 11:59 PM

Hexbringer is surprisingly tart

Paul said the samurai army was complete for the time being, so we don't have to worry about this for a while.

"When my time comes, and I pass away, I only ask for one thing. That in my coffin, I am to be placed upside down, so if you never liked me, you can kiss my ***."

-Red Foremen
Old July 14th, 2008, 03:38 AM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
I voted "no" and no offense but this is gay. And if anyone reading this is gay, I hope I didn't offend you...

Brandon
I don't like them ether, hey wait B.I.V why is your hand on my knee, sorry man I don't roll those dice.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old July 14th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

I read that the Samurai army was pretty much done, although the guy who designed that army is hoping for either Samurai Cavalry and/or Ronin. I wouldn't expect any more Ashigaru ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old July 14th, 2008, 10:39 AM

We most likely will get a Tagawa Samurai Calvary and possibly Demonblade the ronin from Otonashi's bio.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old July 14th, 2008, 10:43 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

December 28th, 2006

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old July 14th, 2008, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
December 28th, 2006
The date means something, but what?

Old July 14th, 2008, 11:55 AM

cosmosis knows what's in an order marker cosmosis knows what's in an order marker

I don't think so. They are simply "Ashigaru <weapon name>."
Historically, the Ashigaru were conscripted foot soldiers. The samurai were the military nobles. Thus the names Tagawa, Izumi, and Kozuke are only for samurai not for the lower ashigaru. Cavalry on the other hand fall in the domain of the samurai so perhaps we could see some samurai cavalry as mentioned in previous posts.

SPECIAL THANKS TO: oni, tppytel
My Tradelist
Deciper SWCCG Trading
List of Good Traders
Can't find it? Try the Index

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion