Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old May 16th, 2018, 05:15 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Some pretty good ideas thanks!
Old May 17th, 2018, 02:36 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Going to see Deadpool 2 tonight! Anyone else? I'm not huge on the humor style but I quite enjoyed the first one and everybody needs a good laugh once in a while. I first learned about Cable through C3G so it will be a thrill to see him on the big screen. Not to mention he's played by the same actor who played Thanos. As a big fan of No Country for Old Men, Josh Brolin is someone I enjoy watching.

In other news, I've recently started playing Heroscape again. I had a dry spell of a few years, but my cousin and I rekindled our passion during my breaks from college. We haven't gotten any superhero games in yet, but we're planning something big for the next few weeks. As a result, I've been lurking back on this site occasionally.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 17th, 2018, 03:06 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Going to see Deadpool 2 tonight! Anyone else? I'm not huge on the humor style but I quite enjoyed the first one and everybody needs a good laugh once in a while. I first learned about Cable through C3G so it will be a thrill to see him on the big screen. Not to mention he's played by the same actor who played Thanos. As a big fan of No Country for Old Men, Josh Brolin is someone I enjoy watching.

In other news, I've recently started playing Heroscape again. I had a dry spell of a few years, but my cousin and I rekindled our passion during my breaks from college. We haven't gotten any superhero games in yet, but we're planning something big for the next few weeks. As a result, I've been lurking back on this site occasionally.
Scapey...holy cow. Great seeing you again. You should poke your head in the Sanctum and say hi. The C3G 10 year is coming up.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 17th, 2018, 05:07 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Scape in the house. Nice and shiny.

Looking forward to hearing your tales of C3G. I hope you get to try some new designs.
Spells are a really cool new edition (Cool it Now) to the game and you are a mage.

Would love to hear your perspective on pretty much anything. Leave that lurking lifestyle behind and let your sun shine.

Almost forgot, probably going Saturday to Deadpool. Enjoy. First was fun.
I wonder if he will remember to bring his guns this time.

Last edited by Tornado; May 17th, 2018 at 07:37 PM.
Old May 17th, 2018, 06:46 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Welcome back @Scapemage !

I remember when you were a wee little Scapey of 9 or 10, and trying to have your own superhero design Forum to compete with C3G. Brash and full of **** and vinegar.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old May 17th, 2018, 08:00 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Having some fun with the custom dice feature in Tabletop Simulator

Old May 18th, 2018, 04:39 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

This is not really C3G Project related, but I wasn’t sure where to post this. As I’m sure many of you have heard, today in Santa Fe, TX there was a shooter at the High school. It just so happens that I am the Youth Minister at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church about 1-2 miles down the road from the High School. So far all of my teens appear to be safe and unharmed physically, but I am concerned for their souls and minds. I can’t imagine growing up in a world where I was scared to go to school because it wasn’t safe. I’m struggling to find the words to say to them. Please, if you are religious, please pray for them and me, as we try to help our community through this horrible event.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old May 18th, 2018, 05:27 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thoughts and prayers Spidey.
Old May 18th, 2018, 06:23 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Oh man @Spidey'tilIDie , I saw this on the news today and once again felt deep sorrow for everyone affected.

My thoughts and prayers (though I'm not particularly religious) go out to you and your community.

I hate that this has become the "norm" anymore and that parents and kids have to "hope" that they see each other after the school day.

Just last Tuesday during dinner with my family, I hear from my daughters that on Monday, some kid at their high school wrote "Everyone is going to die" in permanent marker on one of the stalls in a boys bathroom. They had also "heard" that there was also written "bet" and then "ok".

I had left for gaming on Monday night before the girls had brought this up, so when I heard it on Tuesday, I freaked out because I didn't know whether we should send the girls to school on Wednesday. I was super freaked. I emailed the principal of the high school with my concerns and she responded, saying that the police had been called on Monday and that it was determined to not be a credible threat, and that the words "bet" and "ok" hadn't been written on the stall. She said there would be extra police presence on Wednesday. Interestingly, she left a mass message to all parents on Wednesday morning, explaining the situation. Not sure why they hadn't on Tuesday, but my email may have encouraged them to let parents know what was going on, as some may have been freaking like me.

Not trying to hijack the tragedy in Texas, but wanted to share how this has gotten to be nerve-wracking to many across the country. Sadly, I don't see anything real being done about this until it has affected a certain threshold percentage of people in the country, either directly or indirectly.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old May 18th, 2018, 06:56 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

My thoughts go out to the families of the victims, to the survivors, and to the community. I can't imagine what they must be going through, even just hearing about this kind of thing on the news keeps me awake at night terrified for the future of my own kids.
Old May 18th, 2018, 07:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
This is not really C3G Project related, but I wasn’t sure where to post this. As I’m sure many of you have heard, today in Santa Fe, TX there was a shooter at the High school. It just so happens that I am the Youth Minister at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church about 1-2 miles down the road from the High School. So far all of my teens appear to be safe and unharmed physically, but I am concerned for their souls and minds. I can’t imagine growing up in a world where I was scared to go to school because it wasn’t safe. I’m struggling to find the words to say to them. Please, if you are religious, please pray for them and me, as we try to help our community through this horrible event.

My prayers are with you in helping you find the strength and words to help others.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 19th, 2018, 11:32 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Welcome back @Scapemage !

I remember when you were a wee little Scapey of 9 or 10, and trying to have your own superhero design Forum to compete with C3G. Brash and full of **** and vinegar.
Heh, yeah. I think I jumped into the fray when the project was about a year or two old, so that would have had to be when I was 11 or 12. What a wild ride! Competing with C3G was trendy back then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
Having some fun with the custom dice feature in Tabletop Simulator

Those look great, the white ones in particular. Hope the whole project is progressing well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I hope everybody stays safe in Texas and everywhere else. It seems ridiculous that this kind of thing is continuing to happen. I don't have a strong stance on the whole endeavor, but it seems like people are just looking around for something new to blame every time. There is currently a kerfuffle involving a college student in the midwest who brought a gun to the campus even though that same student helped lead a seminar on how to safely open carry. The Biathlon is an Olympic sport that involves guns. A great many people hunt animals for sport or food with guns. I don't own a gun nor do I have any interest in ever owning a gun of any kind, yet it feels to me like there are a lot of generalizations and non-justified attacks against seemingly random people these days. I'm just grateful that I haven't been personally affected by these events, but it's certainly not something I would wish upon anybody.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape