Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old November 28th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Scotty's Thanksgiving!

Ok, so many of you know I went to Iowa for thanksgiving, me and bravey took some pics, and played scape with my cousins and brother in law. Anyway here are some pics of the creepy town we had to stay at, I mean seriously its like a living ray bradbury place.

our radio was broken so we substituted.

Me sleeping

A really slow truck.

See what I mean Its like Ray Bradbury's house.

aaaand theres bravey...

Ghetto Iowa tavern

Bravey after getting out of the tavern

Me going suicidal in this car.

and here that car I was just in, the funny thing about this was I said to Bravey,"Theres your future car!." and he said,"You know my dad would probably do that..."

My best friend steve.

Me and bravey's future house..

yeah...This was there main street.

A creepy cat that kept on following us!

A creepy truck!

Scape at Iowa, with my map dueling castles.

Its a 4v4 map, at first me and bravey played solo, and I won, then me and bravey, and brother in lae and cousin played, me and bravey won.

More scape.
I hope you guys enjoyed!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old November 28th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Scotty's Thanksgiving!

Lol, that town was really creepy( about the pics of me....No comment).

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old November 28th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

yeah, I mean the town had the train and everything, But it was a pretty epic scape battle.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old November 28th, 2008, 05:20 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ooookay....weird place, weird car, weird cat. Why is bravey always in a faceplant?
Old November 28th, 2008, 05:34 PM
Pyro with a G-String

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Ooookay....weird place, weird car, weird cat. Why is bravey always in a faceplant?
He's bravey its kind of self explanatory.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old November 28th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Soon to be Mrs. Tony Stark

DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Those pictures are full of epic win. I don't know why, but they just are. Looks like a real adventure. I'll take the creepy cat. Steve is awesome.

[And DeceitfulBeauty finally beat NecroBlade at Heroscape. With Iron Man.]
Old November 28th, 2008, 06:15 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

chief's Easter Thread 2.0?

Ready? GO!
Old November 28th, 2008, 06:24 PM
Pyro with a G-String

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
chief's Easter Thread 2.0?

Ready? GO!
I don't think any thread will be as good as chiefs easter thread.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old November 28th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Who drove you? Since you're both underage, yet apparently still drinking...
Old November 28th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Pyro with a G-String

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Who drove you? Since you're both underage, yet apparently still drinking...
, my older brother.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old November 28th, 2008, 09:29 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow is the only thing that comes to mind here...and I was in Iowa for thanksgiving too!
Old November 28th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Pyro with a G-String

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Wow is the only thing that comes to mind here...and I was in Iowa for thanksgiving too!

14568 wins, -3 losses.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General