Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 23rd, 2020, 05:35 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of The Doctor (1st)

The Book of The Doctor (1st)

C3G TITAN SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 90
THE TENTH PLANET

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a painted WarLord Miniatures figure from the First, Fourth & Tenth Doctors set.
Its model name is First Doctor.

The figure used for this unit is a painted Gale Force 9 figure from the Time of the Daleks Board Game.
Its model name is First Doctor.

Painting Tutorial

Character Bio - The Doctor is a Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey. After stealing a dilapidated time machine known as the TARDIS, the Doctor fled Gallifrey and has dedicated himself to a life of adventure and fighting injustice throughout all of time and space.

Time Lords are capable of a biological process known as Regeneration. When faced with mortal injuries, every cell in their body will transform, avoiding death but changing their appearance and personality.

The reasons the Doctor left Gallifrey are shrouded in mystery, but it is known he took his granddaughter Susan with him. The First Doctor's journey was one of self-discovery, determining what it meant to be the Doctor while protecting Susan and many other traveling companions.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Crossover Symbol: The Crossover Symbol next to the Doctor's secret identity indicates that he is draftable into the same army with other Doctor cards. See C3G's Secret Identity Rules.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • N/A
Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by MrNobody; January 17th, 2022 at 09:59 AM.
Old August 23rd, 2020, 05:36 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of The Doctor (1st) (Weezing Groaning Breaths)

NAME = THE DOCTOR (Crossover Symbol)

SPECIES = GALLIFREYAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WANDERER
PERSONALITY = CANTANKEROUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 1
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 90

FLANKING STRIKE SCHEME
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on an Army Card and taking a turn with that card, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to choose up to two figures you control without the Super Strength or Flying special powers and move them up to 4 spaces each. After moving those figures, you may roll an unblockable attack die against a figure engaged with both chosen figures. Figures moved with Flanking Strike Scheme will take any leaving engagement attacks and must be within 4 spaces of the Doctor before moving. The Doctor may be one of the chosen figures.

DELICATE HEALTH
At the end of each round, if this card has any Wound Markers on it, roll an unblockable attack die against the Doctor.

LASTING WISDOM
When the Doctor is destroyed, you may place him on the card of a Unique Hero in your army. When that Unique Hero rolls combat dice for anything other than a special attack, if the Doctor is on that figure's card, you may choose to re-roll 1 die. Then, if that Unique Hero is not a Gallifreyan Wanderer, remove the Doctor from their card.

Last edited by tcglkn; June 12th, 2021 at 05:48 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2020, 05:37 PM
Just A Head

Comic
Spoiler Alert!

Mini

Background
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by MrNobody; October 20th, 2020 at 12:46 AM.
Old August 23rd, 2020, 05:37 PM
Just A Head

Mini tutuorial
Old August 23rd, 2020, 05:38 PM
Just A Head

@Arch-vile @johnny139 @Lord Pyre @LordVenoc @Soundwarp SG-1 @tcglkn
Old August 23rd, 2020, 06:15 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Interesting design. I think I'd struggle to find a reason to put an OM on him, though. Potential autowounds are nice of course but Flanking Strike Scheme has a few restrictions and The Doctor is slow. Maybe carrying him into the action with Angel or someone would be the way to go.

Lasting Wisdom is a pretty nice boost for other Doctors, which is cool as they're not attack-oriented (at least 11 isn't, and I assume most others won't be). I'm curious to see how he'll work.
Old August 23rd, 2020, 07:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't think you need the "just" in Wearing Thin.

Yeah, seems under 100 for sure, so I think you'll hit that. I get 70-80 on the calculator, which even then may be a tad high, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 23rd, 2020, 10:46 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Interesting design. I think I'd struggle to find a reason to put an OM on him, though. Potential autowounds are nice of course but Flanking Strike Scheme has a few restrictions and The Doctor is slow. Maybe carrying him into the action with Angel or someone would be the way to go.
Yeah I definitely hear you. I’m hoping that later additions like the Tardis and Companions will shore up some of his weaknesses, but I also want him to feel playable on his own. It’s a tad tricky to balance something that’s worth putting an OM on with such a cheap figure. (I think 90 is the goal here.)
Quote:
Lasting Wisdom is a pretty nice boost for other Doctors, which is cool as they're not attack-oriented (at least 11 isn't, and I assume most others won't be). I'm curious to see how he'll work.
There’s a few that would probably be more attack-heavy, but I think it’ll balance out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I don't think you need the "just" in Wearing Thin.
Thanks, will update.
Quote:
Yeah, seems under 100 for sure, so I think you'll hit that. I get 70-80 on the calculator, which even then may be a tad high, IMO.
Like I said, my goal is 90. No reason for that, just feels like a solid number
Old August 24th, 2020, 01:22 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Very interesting design. Definitely feels mostly like an add on for other Doctors to give them the reroll power. Flanking Strike is evocative but seems hard to pull off in practice especially when he's a risky place to place OMs. Maybe something like this will make it easier to use him:

LASTING WISDOM
When the Doctor is destroyed, you may place him and all Order Markers from this card on the Army Card of a Unique Hero you control without the Super Strength or Flying special powers. While this figure is on that card, when that Unique Hero rolls Combat Dice for anything other than a special attack, you may choose to re-roll 1 die. Then, if that Unique Hero is not a Gallifreyan Wanderer, remove the Doctor from their card.

Probably should also add something similar to the blue part either way because as worded I'm not sure removing the figure from the card stops them from getting the reroll effect.
Old August 24th, 2020, 09:08 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

He'll be a super cheap and easy add on to a Livewire team with that first power. Definitely seems to have enough limitations to keep him really reigned in though, making him a nice low cost figure I'd say.
Old August 24th, 2020, 02:37 PM
Just A Head

An OM save doesn't quite feel right to me here.

Since LV brought up Livewire and reminded me, one thing I considered doing with him earlier was making him a bit of a lite version of her.
Quote:
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on an Army Card and taking a turn with that card, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this Army Card to move up to two figures you control without the Super Strength or Flying special powers up to 4 spaces. After moving those figures, you may roll an unblockable attack die against a figure engaged with both figures that were moved. Figures moved with Flanking Strike Scheme will take any leaving engagement attacks and must be within 6 spaces of the Doctor before moving.
I think I actually like that quite a bit, and I know Soundwarp wants something like that as well. I was kinda worried about him stealing Livewire's niche, but the no SS/Flying restriction puts him in his own corner. Don't love doubling down on both Doctors so far wanting the X, but Eleven will also like the movement, so it evens out.
Old August 24th, 2020, 05:24 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I like him - either with the Flank in the first post or your recent update. Fairly niche but with some interesting powers.

Might go with Wise for a personality since that has some minor synergy, but otherwise, I get the theme pretty clearly, which feels like a good thing for a character I know nothing about.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library