Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old February 4th, 2007, 10:16 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadeyedan42
I don't like the Idea of not having real people be the Majors or death walkers, because then they HAVE to god mod in order to get orders from the bug guy, you see what I mean?
How would talking to him be god modding? Do you mean like excesses of troops. Well next time I update the first page, I'll put in a limitaion on troop counts. How's that sound?
I could play as the three generals as well, preventing god modding with them?
Old February 4th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
See, I'm not sure you understand what God-Modding is. I mean, sure, you could use it to god-mod (have him give you 1000000000000 troops) but generally... nope.

I mean like taking controll of the charecter, else where do the orders come from?
That's the point. The thing is, you can't make them leave the capital.
Old February 4th, 2007, 10:19 AM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc
Quote:
I don't like the Idea of not having real people be the Majors or death walkers, because then they HAVE to god mod in order to get orders from the bug guy, you see what I mean?
How would talking to him be god modding? Do you mean like excesses of troops. Well next time I update the first page, I'll put in a limitaion on troop counts. How's that sound?
Much better, And I mean Said person would have to controll what O say Q-9 says instead of just saying I have 10000000 troops every body! I got them from the major!

FINISH HIM!
Old February 4th, 2007, 10:53 AM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
hopefully this will turn out better:

name: N918273645 (but you can call me Wolvie)
species: deathstalker
class: experiment
personality: wild
biography thing: the upper deathwalkers have been experimenting with adding more mechanics to the dalsane wolves which are the only biological life on alpha prime. i am the latest experiment. only half of my face is left and the rest is mechanical. the uppers have also given me the capacity to take any soulborg technology and attach it to my body for storage or battle.

6 x 9 = 42

Old February 4th, 2007, 02:30 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Still waitin to here if i should also play as the three big guys, Q-9, Q-10, and Deathwalker 9000! Also check the first page to make sure if your on there and read the rules and tell me what you think of them. This will hopefully last longer than SWOM. Also I have an idea to throw out:

Should extra sign-up periods be added as the game progresses and gets larger? Maybe call it a time of peace that happens once a monthe where new generals are found/built? Also I have an idea for later if the game progresses that will keep it going...
Old February 4th, 2007, 02:38 PM

deathsaurx has disabled reputation
Quote:
Still waitin to here if i should also play as the three big guys, Q-9, Q-10, and Deathwalker 9000! Also check the first page to make sure if your on there and read the rules and tell me what you think of them. This will hopefully last longer than SWOM. Also I have an idea to throw out:

Should extra sign-up periods be added as the game progresses and gets larger? Maybe call it a time of peace that happens once a monthe where new generals are found/built? Also I have an idea for later if the game progresses that will keep it going...
I propose something...

Death.

"Once every certain game period, the GAMEMASTER will PM a random character (characters?) and disclose that they must die in 'Battle Name'. The character must then carry out his death (Maybe another character could be PMed and carry out said character's execution?) or the GAMEMASTER will kill him personally. Dead characters can only be revived every X (X being a number from 1-5, or perhaps forever...) game periods...Dead characters may sign up as a new character after they have died, which shall dissapear/die when their character is revived. "

What do ya think?

Dang it, I forgot this place existed.
Old February 4th, 2007, 02:49 PM
Book Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathsaurx
Quote:

I propose something...

Death.

"Once every certain game period, the GAMEMASTER will PM a random character (characters?) and disclose that they must die in 'Battle Name'. The character must then carry out his death (Maybe another character could be PMed and carry out said character's execution?) or the GAMEMASTER will kill him personally. Dead characters can only be revived every X (X being a number from 1-5, or perhaps forever...) game periods...Dead characters may sign up as a new character after they have died, which shall dissapear/die when their character is revived. "

What do ya think?
I like this idea. Since everyone is a robot, it wouldnt be difficult to "revive' them. How about with any new rule suggestion, it takes two thirds of the current players to say yes to it before it will go in effect.

My yes + deathsaurx's yes = 2
6 more yeses needed for it to go into effect.

LV
Old February 4th, 2007, 02:56 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
yes, and deathsaurx, when you said my godmodding in SWOM, did you mean the orb? the orb was destroyed, i had nothing to do with it's revival. that was magmor. i didn't mind having it destroyed.

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old February 4th, 2007, 03:01 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
AK-88
species: Prototype
Class: Assassin
Personality: Cold and Calculated
Bio: A prototype assassin borg for killing high units onb Alpha Prime but he's a Good Guy.

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old February 4th, 2007, 03:03 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
To the 'death' thing...

YES!!!
Old February 4th, 2007, 03:14 PM

Fze-Deh the Dzu-Teh has disabled reputation
I agree. Death sounds like a good idea.

YES!
Old February 4th, 2007, 03:28 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
I agree to the death thing. The GM should have complete control over every aspect of the RP.

Name: Alpha Prima
Species: Deathwalker
Class: Inventor
Personality: Precise
Other description/history: One of the only Soulborgs remaining from the ancient years of the Deathwalker empire, Alpha Prima is the oldest Soulborg on record. His ancient machinery is outdated and irreplacable, But, he holds a special place in the Deathwalker heirarchy. Although he holds no office and has no official power, all Deathwalkers look upon him as a father figure, for he, in times long past, invented the Deathwalker line. He, in turn, looks upon them as his children. In an attempt to update his systems, he installed free-flowing nanites in his system, although they haven't agreed with him so far.

Edit: I'll post his stats HS-style, if it helps.

Life: 3
Move: 4
Range: 6
Attack: 3
Defense: 6

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games