Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 18th, 2008, 12:02 AM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Greatest finds

Sorry, Imax, we're not talking about the difference between actual value and inflated market value

The best I ever got was the TRU 2-fer deal online.
Old May 18th, 2008, 10:04 AM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

2 RttFF, 2 OaS, 2 AaK - all for free . . . It was Christmas . . .

Seriously, the best I've ever done was 2 RotV for $10 apiece (no EOV )
Old May 18th, 2008, 10:06 AM

holylink718 knows what's in an order marker holylink718 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
2 RttFF, 2 OaS, 2 AaK - all for free . . . It was Christmas . . .

Seriously, the best I've ever done was 2 RotV for $10 apiece (no EOV )
Sorry for my ignorance, but what does OaS and AaK stand for?

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Good trades with: lharles

Holylink718's Repaints
Old May 18th, 2008, 10:09 AM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

OaS = Orcs and Shades
AaK = Archers and Kyrie

Both Wave 6.
Old May 18th, 2008, 10:14 AM

holylink718 knows what's in an order marker holylink718 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
OaS = Orcs and Shades
AaK = Archers and Kyrie

Both Wave 6.
Right. I knew that. I was only asking for the benefit of those of us who didn't know.

Holylink718's Repaints
Old May 18th, 2008, 10:21 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

The best I ever did was when I first got into Heroscape last summer - Hasbrotoyshop had three or four expansion packs selling for $5.50 or so. I think they were the Romans pack, the Drones/Minions pack, and the Elves/Soulborgs pack. They haven't dropped their prices like that since. It's like they knew just how to get me hooked.
Old May 18th, 2008, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
The best I ever did was when I first got into Heroscape last summer - Hasbrotoyshop had three or four expansion packs selling for $5.50 or so. I think they were the Romans pack, the Drones/Minions pack, and the Elves/Soulborgs pack.
I need more of all of those! Lucky.

Holylink718's Repaints
Old May 18th, 2008, 12:32 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Still, it could be worse, I could be spending that money on crack.
You mean this isn't like crack? It is too much like crack to even know the difference.
Old May 18th, 2008, 01:05 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Quote:
Still, it could be worse, I could be spending that money on crack.
You mean this isn't like crack? It is too much like crack to even know the difference.
Have you ever smoked crack to know for sure?

It's like when people say it tasted like ****...Well you would only know if you had previously tasted it right?
Old May 18th, 2008, 01:09 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Touche, my friend. Touche.
Old May 18th, 2008, 08:51 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

The closest I have is finding Sentinels and Monks along with Gorrillas and Hounds at Toys R Us when Wave 3 packs were fetching $40+ on ebay. MSRP was a sweet deal that day.
Old May 18th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

$8 for Orm's Return and $12 for SotM (bought 3, kept 2, gave 1 to my friend for his birthday) were my best buys. I could live with a few more purchases like that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion