Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 18th, 2010, 04:17 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
C3G Visual Synergy Charts

Bamf! Idea curtosy of Ryougabot. Bamf!

Let's face it: there's a fair amount of synergy in C3G. Probably more than you think. Reading through all the books, I was suprised at the amount of synergies there are. So, I decided to make some charts to visually show synergy around here.

Since I don't have the Legend/Key made yet, here's a mock-up:

key/legend
Spoiler Alert!

Currently I only have the Mutant one done, but there will be one more chart for the rest of the synergies (or 2 if I can't fit everything).

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy