Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old August 6th, 2022, 11:44 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I spent a few minutes yesterday telling them my idea for terrain pieces that would help with setup time to make the game more accessible. They made some comments about different types of terrain molds (particularly larger single pieces along the lines of the castle) being really expensive at each level of production (down to the weight and space taken up in the box IIRC) but they *DID* say that they have lots of cool plans for terrain stuff.
Oh man, this is getting me really hyped! I'm going to have to add Heroscape to the family budget.

EDIT: @capsocrates , if you get a chance, could you ask Craig if they are keeping the Basic game mechanics. And if not, THEN ask if the Basic side of the army card will be blank, or will it have something else on it. *I have a really crazy idea in my head, but it's just too crazy to mention without looking like a total nut job*

Last edited by GaryLASQ; August 6th, 2022 at 08:38 PM.
Old August 6th, 2022, 12:11 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUG! View Post
I think it’s been said that the monster hunters are heroes.
I don’t believe this has been confirmed.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old August 6th, 2022, 12:14 PM

KRUG! knows what's in an order marker KRUG! knows what's in an order marker

My bad, I thought I had read that one of the designers had said the monster hunters were heroes that could defend themselves from the dragon attacks. I’ve read quite a bit the last few days, so I guess I got mixed up along the way.

Withhold no sacrifice,
grudge no toil,
seek no sordid gain,
fear no foe.
All will be well.
Old August 6th, 2022, 12:17 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I think the ‘monster Hunter’ thing is just going to be lore and they’ll be gimmicky heroes.
Old August 6th, 2022, 12:21 PM

Tritzix Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
I think the ‘monster Hunter’ thing is just going to be lore and they’ll be gimmicky heroes.
My thought is a new version of Sir Denrick's Giant Killer ability, but for creatures with a size or monstrous type trait. It seems to be a Hero x Hero focused ability
Old August 6th, 2022, 03:22 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Talked to Craig again today and he was mentioning to me that Sir Hawthorne is coming back in Heroscape 2. He has been seriously upgraded! His armor apparently will work similar to the Black Panther’s suit, and now Sir Hawthorne rides a hover Harley and has an electric power lance! I can’t wait to see the new sculp!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 6th, 2022, 03:46 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ah yes, our proudest achievement as a design team. Love you, GB!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 6th, 2022, 03:52 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

He’s joking but I’d honestly love that.
Old August 6th, 2022, 04:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I’m up for an official version of Nick Esenwein.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 6th, 2022, 04:23 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I get the figures are unpainted...Is the terrain?

I'm geeking out at the moment and either way I'm in!
I was way up north when this was announced so even my spelling is sub-par!

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; August 6th, 2022 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Majorly geeking!
Old August 6th, 2022, 04:28 PM

Tritzix Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
I get the figures are unpainted...Is the terrain?

I'm geeking out at the moment and either way I'm in!
I was way up north when this was announced so even my spelling is sub-par!
It's been mostly confirmed terrain will be two-tone. Doesn't mean same style as previously (grass, sand, rock) but will be two-tone at the very least.
Old August 6th, 2022, 04:31 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

The terrain will be two tone, like the old terrain, and will be completely compatible with it.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion