Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 4th, 2019, 12:57 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
New England Heroscape: 4x400

New England Heroscape: 4x400
Saturday, November 16th, 2019
New Players Welcome

Where: The Whiz Game Store
122 Turnpike Road, Westborough, MA, 01581

When: Show up 12:30 PM, Round 1 starts at 1 pm. 50 minute rounds.

What: 4 rounds of a Swiss-Style Tournament.

Format: 4 Round Swiss style tournament. Players bring 4 pre-drafted 400 point armies, 20 figures limit, no Marvel, no C3V or other customs. No figure can be used in more than 1 army. Write each army down on an index card, numbered 1-4. At the beginning of each round I will randomly select 1 - 4, and you will use that numbered army for that round. No number will be repeated, so you will play each of your armies exactly once.
If you need a few figures to help fill out your army, I can lend them to you (assuming I haven't already lent them to someone else). Just send me a PM to reserve the figure.

Entry: There will be a $10 entry fee.

Please let me know by replying to this thread if you are planning on attending, so that I have an accurate estimate for the number of maps I need to bring.

Prizes: There will be a prize table with awards for the top finisher and additional awards via a point-weighted drawing.

For anyone who wants to enter but is missing a figure (or figures) they would like to run, or doesn't have an army at all, reach out to me and I can likely provide the figure/army. (Please reach out before the day-of though)

Maps:
The Borogoves
Highways and Dieways
Fulcrum
Dance of the Dryads
April
Invasion
Fire Isles
Remains of Clionesia
(in the order they will be used if we have less than 16 people)

Glpyh Pool: Ulaniva (Unique Attack), Dagmar (Initiative), Wannok (Wound), Kelda (Healer), Valda (Move), Lodin (D20); no treasure glyphs

Attending:
Chris Perkins
itsbuzzi
KourtJester
Arctrooper506 +1
Curry_Noodles
farkensmore

Maybe:
ollie +6

Mentions:

Last edited by Chris Perkins; November 13th, 2019 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Added Maps; Added Venue; Added Mentions

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events