Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old June 15th, 2010, 07:03 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: hidicul's comic customs

OK I'm adding Speed Demon to the OP list. Here, by request, is Dr. Strangefate. He is stronger then I normally would have made him, but he is also my entry for the 500 point unit contest. I may revisit him after a while and make a new version that will cost less, but until then here he is, the Amalgam Sorcerer Supreme.

Yes I see they typo. I already fixed and am waiting for photobucket to refresh the image.

Last edited by Hidicul; July 27th, 2010 at 02:43 AM.
Old June 16th, 2010, 06:13 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

In the 1st post, the link to Hawk Eye directs you to Dark Claw's Card
Old June 16th, 2010, 06:17 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
In the 1st post, the link to Hawk Eye directs you to Dark Claw's Card
Fixed. Thanks for letting me know.
Old June 18th, 2010, 01:03 AM
The Closer

OK so onto the next one. By request I've re-started work on the JLX. First up is Mercury.

I will also add Dr. Strangefate to the OP. Felindar I'm sure you will reconize you power idea. I'm thinking of putting your name on the card since in essance it was your idea for the mechanic.

Old June 19th, 2010, 09:38 PM
The Closer

Alright moving on with the JLX, here is Apollo.

I'm adding Mercury to the OP.

Old July 1st, 2010, 01:51 AM

NovaRaptor is surprisingly tart
Re: hidicul's comic customs(updated Gambit)

Thats easily the best gambit card i've seen on this site, stat and power wise. But why is everything so small on it?
Old July 1st, 2010, 02:57 AM
The Closer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaRaptor View Post
Thats easily the best gambit card i've seen on this site, stat and power wise. But why is everything so small on it?
Still working on figureing out the right font size. I'll bump everything up some tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited by Hidicul; July 1st, 2010 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Updated card
Old July 5th, 2010, 09:36 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
About putting a link to your cards instead of the cards themselves like I've done in the OP, or at least putting them in spoilers to avoid the screen jumping around? The links would make it laod faster, the spoilers though would at least keep the page from doing the funky chicken
I don't want to hijack your thread with noobish questions, but I would like to learn how to link my cards in the first page of the thread and also how do you use the "spoiler drop down". I think you helped me before that why I figured I ask you.
Old July 5th, 2010, 11:49 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
Quote:
About putting a link to your cards instead of the cards themselves like I've done in the OP, or at least putting them in spoilers to avoid the screen jumping around? The links would make it laod faster, the spoilers though would at least keep the page from doing the funky chicken
I don't want to hijack your thread with noobish questions, but I would like to learn how to link my cards in the first page of the thread and also how do you use the "spoiler drop down". I think you helped me before that why I figured I ask you.
If your cards are hosted on photobucket or a similar site, just copy the URL for that image, highlight the text that you want to be the link, and link it using the "Insert Link" button (the world with the chain link) below the font color.

To put text in a spoiler you type "[spoiler]" (without the quotes) at the beginning of what you want hidden, and type it again, but with a "/" (without the quotes) inside the [ ] and in front of the word "spoiler" at the end of what you want hidden. To see it in action, pretend like you are going to quote anyone's message that has a spoiler in it, and you can see the text and commands.

Hope it helps.

@ hidicul, the word is "separately"

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 5th, 2010, 01:54 PM
The Closer

Thanks Sir G, II wish GIMP had a spellcheck. I'll fix that when I open it up again.
Old July 5th, 2010, 08:21 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Dictionary.com

You're welcome.
Old July 6th, 2010, 11:58 PM
The Closer

Alright, back to the Amalgams for all of you that have been waiting formy break to end

Last edited by Hidicul; July 27th, 2010 at 02:46 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations