Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 18th, 2009, 09:25 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
HELP: Missing Cards from Aquilla's Alliance

I just received an Aquilla's Alliance pack and alas it had no army cards. I spoke with the supplier who directed me to WotC. I am concerned that WotC will be unable to help me, I have had bad experiences with large corporations.

So I am turning to the Heroscapers community for help. What would you do to get the cards? Any advise would be apprecitated.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs

Last edited by wriggz; March 19th, 2009 at 11:13 AM.
Old March 18th, 2009, 09:34 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: HELP: Missing Cards from Aquilla's Alliance

What would I do to get the cards?

First, I would follow the advice given to you and contact WotC.

Second, I wouldn't post this in more than one place.

Third, I'd print out (or just write down if I didn't have a printer) the stats for the figures from this site and enjoy the game until new cards arrive from WotC.

Fourth, I umm... well, I guess there isn't a fourth.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old March 18th, 2009, 09:51 AM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Ebay

or

make your own.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old March 18th, 2009, 10:12 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Easiest is to make your own. When printing them out, make sure the width is the correct size or it will most likely be too big.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old March 18th, 2009, 01:39 PM

Dualahorn knows what's in an order marker Dualahorn knows what's in an order marker

They will send you cards. Have you checked for the cards between the cardboard and the box?

You're going to need a bigger table.

Last edited by Dualahorn; March 18th, 2009 at 02:07 PM.
Old March 18th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
I just received an Aquilla's Alliance pack and alas it had no army cards. I spoke with the supplier (Wargammers Headquarters) who directed me to WotC. I am concerned that WotC will be unable to help me, I have had bad experiences with large corporations.

So I am turning to the Heroscapers community for help. What would you do to get the cards? Any advise would be apprecitated.
My very first master set had a 1 hex sand tile instead of a grass tile, or the other way around, I forgot. It wasn't a huge problem, but it was a bit of a pain when trying to build any of the maps in the scenario part of the book. I emailed WotC, they sent me a leter of appology and the tile I needed. I was very impressed.

This was when all the WotC/Hasbro dealings were going on and noone was certain who did customer support for what. Oh, BTW, I think I remember I went through the web-site (www.heroscape.com), but I might be wrong....

Meanwhile, print out the cards from the Books of Heroscape on this site, or follow the link in my sig, and help yourself to/print part 13 of the books in pdf, which has all the units and all the rulings.

Welcome to the site!

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old March 18th, 2009, 02:44 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dualahorn View Post
They will send you cards. Have you checked for the cards between the cardboard and the box?

That's where I found my cards.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old March 18th, 2009, 06:40 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dualahorn View Post

That's where I found my cards.
Yeah, once I almost threw out my cards, not noticing them... Rookie mistake on my part. It was one of my first packs ever.

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old March 18th, 2009, 07:41 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer2 View Post
Ebay

or

make your own.

eBay??? eBay what??? The cards??? Another AA???

Old March 19th, 2009, 01:30 PM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer2 View Post
Ebay

or

make your own.

eBay??? eBay what??? The cards??? Another AA???

Agreed, I dont think he should have to pay 50+ dollars to get a set of cards and then be stuck with an extra set of figs.
Old April 21st, 2009, 10:36 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

I never did receive my cards, but WotC sent me a pack of elves, If I didn't already have one it would be a very thoughtful gesture. I ended up just printing some from the pics on the site, they look okay and are on heave hard so they are durable, but the backs are bright white so they ain't perfect.

Well I guess all's well that ends well....

What to do with a spare set of elves, hum?

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 20th, 2009, 03:17 PM

TexHex Woo who?

What pics did you use? I have seen a few around these forums but the resolution is not that great.
Trying to print some out for my daughter as she received the Aquilla's Alliance set this past Christmas but it contained the "Fyorlag Spiders" cards instead as well as the Jungle rule book.
After contacting WotC, they told me it was out of their hands and sent me a jungle set for the inconvenience.
Anyway, I told her that I would print them out myself. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion