Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 10th, 2019, 01:31 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Teddy-Bear (Sanctum Testing)

I agree there are potentially better options just trying to think of ways to make him more potent that we haven't already tried.
Old March 10th, 2019, 11:30 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Teddy-Bear @100 points

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: Teddy, Star-Lord, Nebula, Oracle (700) vs Cyclops (I), Jean, Jubilee, Armor, Rover, Skrull Infiltrator (700)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Teddy, Star-Lord, Nebula, Oracle (700) vs Cyclops (I), Jean, Jubilee, Armor, Rover, Skrull Infiltrator (700)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: 100 might be a little low. He feels pretty golden as filler, so long as you're not playing on a lava map.

There's no real quick way for the enemy to deal with him. I think if I ran one more game, I'd try to have Jean throw him out of the way and just ignore him, then circle back in the endgame (hopefully). I didn't err on the side of that strategy because I wanted to be able to actually rack up some wounds on him and hit him while I had some bonding intact, instead of getting into a situation where I had just one X-Man left to take him on. Didn't relish the odds of getting through his defensive power with one attack a turn.
Old March 11th, 2019, 07:40 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks Ronin.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 11th, 2019, 10:07 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

How are we feeling here? L_O feels he could drop a little, Ronin up a little, I thought he was good at 100.
Old March 11th, 2019, 10:21 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
How are we feeling here? L_O feels he could drop a little, Ronin up a little, I thought he was good at 100.
Sounds like averaging to around 100 is the right call here.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 11th, 2019, 10:54 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Did we ever get a CRB review here? He felt very strong to me. Great defensive power for the cost, and the stats aren't bad either.
Old March 11th, 2019, 11:06 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Maybe an odd value would be appropriate for him. Like 105?
Old March 11th, 2019, 11:12 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Maybe an odd value would be appropriate for him. Like 105?
Wouldn't mind that at all - I remember a few times I've had 105 points left and taken Dagger simply because she was the only character who fit. Wouldn't hurt at all to have a second option.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 11th, 2019, 11:59 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like him better at 100 for an easy add to army builds. Since I generally build in point blocks I don't often have a '5' hole to fill, and this guy seems very much like a filler character with his low cost and lack of strong synergy, but universally good power set. Since he just has the one very small comic appearance, I also don't feel we know enough about him to say he has a pattern of being prickly, hard to work with, rude, odd, etc. and those are often the thematic reasons why we have someone in a '5' when they are not being paired up with another '5' character. The Outcast class already covers his outsider status, he might be a great teammate/ally/friend among the other outcasts though.
Old March 11th, 2019, 02:21 PM

@dok @Soundwarp SG-1 @Dysole @weebaer
Any thoughts on scare bear?
Old March 11th, 2019, 03:54 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I’d like to see a test with Robot and one with Blue Beetle (Ted) at some point. Those seem like his best builds. With Robot you can use him as a tie down figure without giving up hardly any efficiency, and he makes a great ‘drop zone’ for Ted to get off a first strike.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 11th, 2019, 04:29 PM

Thanks Soundwarp!
So whoever hits him next should try that. If no one else gets him this week, I will hit him again later this week.
How do feel on his cost Soundwarp?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library