Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 5th, 2018, 04:18 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Lady Death (Public Playtesting)

Honestly, having re-read the whole thread and found LP's initial answer to his thoughts on Desire Equals Power, I think your idea sounds both more interesting and more thematic, @Soundwarp SG-1 . I like the idea of all OM on her representing desire to rule. I feel she's a borderline Event Hero and I wouldn't mind seeing her Normal Attack boosted to 5, too.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 5th, 2018, 08:30 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Also, just looking her up quickly, should he have Magical Defence or something like that? She seems magically inclined, and now that we have the spell system, I think it'd be a shame if she couldn't cast spells. Maybe rework Desire Equals Power and slip in something about spellcasting (perhaps conditionally) in there?

~Lazy Orang, who has looked up this character and just sees loads of wasted potential for a cool character squandered in order to sell cheesecake.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 5th, 2018, 09:00 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
~Lazy Orang, who has looked up this character and just sees loads of wasted potential for a cool character squandered in order to sell cheesecake.
Yep, the character is awesome, and the entire (original) Chaos universe is a huge blast. So don’t let cheese stop you from reading if you’re interested!

I’d say no to spells. She can do magic like anyon in hell can do some sort of magic. What she does is mainly stab things with her sword and shoot magic bolts out of her hands. She can also resurrect zombies and has created Evil Ernie (essentially just a super zombie). She’s always been a beat stick to me, but if we’re not happy with the direction I can think on it! I started to reread the beginning of the Chaos universe a while back, so I can keep going in that for some inspiration!

And I did have a common hero planned to work with her also, but who knows if that’ll ever happen at this point 😜
Old January 5th, 2018, 02:30 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

For the record, I don't have any issue with her being a beatstick. My only issue is Desire Equals Power feeling like it was pasted on. I don't get any of what I assume is the theme from the mechincs, whenever I activated it I felt like it was just 'Uh Oh, Lady Death's doing a thing! Who knows what's supposed to be happening here'. Like it's just a random power up you pop as so as possible with zero thought or real consequence involved.

Now if was more like 'After attacking with Lady Death, if all your Order Markers are on her card, you may attack one additional time', or something like that, that actually has some theme behind it. Like 'she's a bad mama jama that don't take orders from nobody or share the spot light with no sucka so eat magic lasers fool' kinda deal.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 5th, 2018, 03:27 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Well, I like your thinking, so I’m cool with pondering this for a bit
Old January 6th, 2018, 11:57 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I agree with the general points Soundwarp is making, but I would add the caveat that if she wanted all the Order Markers all the time, it would limit her army options a little more (and she's already got a pretty narrow range of bonding partners). You could soften it a little if the power just wanted her to have all your unrevealed Order Markers.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 04:59 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Well, I like your thinking, so I’m cool with pondering this for a bit
Any thoughts here, LP?
Old February 6th, 2018, 01:20 PM
...has moist legs

Sorry been busy, but getting to it! I’ll post some ideas soon! And I’ve actually been working on the figure too
Old February 6th, 2018, 10:23 PM
Symbiotic

No rush, just wanted to see where you were at.

Cool to hear the figure's coming along.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 05:27 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Could/Should we pull this from Public Playtesting for the time being?
Old March 22nd, 2018, 06:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If there is changes being discussed it's probably a good idea to pull it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 07:06 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Honestly, doesn't seem to be much in the way of discussion - @Lord Pyre seems to have completely vanished. Should someone else take over the design under these circumstances, like we did with Miss Martian?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library