Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old September 28th, 2014, 12:03 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Classic League IV: 4x530xB (Signups Until 9/28)

I have finally signed up.

For my fourth army I could've chosen the elf wizard pod... But I finally went for a Taelord pod.
Beware the might of the Demon Lord !
Old September 28th, 2014, 01:04 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I Need To Keep Track of This Thread

Signed up a bit ago. I may regret some army choices. We'll see.

~Dysole, at least playing fun stuff
Old September 28th, 2014, 05:18 PM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

I am on the road. I will have my armies in by 7:30

EDIT: Just got in, have my armies submitted. Sorry if you guys had to wait on me.

{SR}

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Last edited by ScapeRaider; September 28th, 2014 at 08:18 PM.
Old September 29th, 2014, 09:11 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

And it's time to get it on! Elves, granites, and Marro. Oh my!

Round 1 is on Manticore (D20, Unique)
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and decide who places first.

mtl1998 v. Arrow Grut
mtl1998: Tagawa Samurai Archers x3, Jotun, Rhogar Dragonspine
Arrow Grut: Blade Gruts x4, Tornak, Deathwalker 8000, Syvarris

Dr. Goomonkey v. MegaSilver
Dr. Goomonkey: Anubian Wolves x3, Wolves of Badru x2, Khosumet, Zettian Guards
MegaSilver: Omnicron Repulsors x3, Omnicron Snipers x2, Taelord

Dysole v. betawolf36
Dysole: Aubrien Archers x6, Acolarh
betawolf36: Marro Drudge x4, Marro Hive, Sonlen, Otonashi

vegie's dad v. Cat Attack Man
vegie's dad: Warriors of Ashra x5, Shurrak, Nakita Agents
Cat Attack Man: Arrow Gruts x3, Swog Rider x2, Mimring, Master of the Hunt, Deepwyrm Drow x1

kevindola v. Taeblewalker
kevindola: Warriors of Ashra x2, Ulginesh, Johrdawn, Emirroon, Arkmer, Kyntela Gwyn, Guilty McCreech
Taeblewalker: Marro Drones x6, Jotun

ScapeRaider v. Kinseth
ScapeRaider: Ulginesh, Johrdawn, Chardris, Emirroon, Arkmer, Izumi Samurai
Kinseth: Spiders x3, Sujoah, Wyvern, Estivara, Guilty McCreech

Ixe v. belgarath
Ixe: Granite Guardians x4, Warden 816, Drow Chainfighter, Otonashi
belgarath: Blade Gruts x4, Ornak, Tornak, Sonlen

Black_Charos v. Soundwarp SG-1
Black_Charos: Marro Drones x6, Su-Bak-Na, Arkmer
Soundwarp SG-1: Granite Guardians x5, Guilty McCreech

simval v. vegietarian18
simval: Granite Guardians x3, Gurei-Oni, Warden 816, Blue Wyrmling x1
vegietarian18: Anubian Wolves x6, Khosumet

Last edited by kevindola; September 29th, 2014 at 11:30 AM.
Old September 29th, 2014, 11:22 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League IV: 4x530xB Round 1 Until 10/13

Are you going to post the full army lists, or do you want dramatic reveals before each round?
Old September 29th, 2014, 11:44 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I will probably post the full list later today or tomorrow.

Taeblewalker and I are going to get started in about 20 minutes. Should be interesting. I haven't really ever piloted these elf wizards and I'm staring down the barrel of a lotta Marros. (and a wild club swinging giant)
Old September 29th, 2014, 12:19 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Are you going to post the full army lists, or do you want dramatic reveals before each round?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
I will probably post the full list later today or tomorrow.

Taeblewalker and I are going to get started in about 20 minutes. Should be interesting. I haven't really ever piloted these elf wizards and I'm staring down the barrel of a lotta Marros. (and a wild club swinging giant)
I personally prefer the dramatic reveals, myself.
Old September 29th, 2014, 01:24 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I don't see in the OP where to report the win. I won against Kevindola. It was a nail-biter. My Jotun took out three of his Elf Wizards and 4 Warriors of Ashra, but then his Guilty McCreech tore into my Marro Drones. I finally knocked Guilty out and won with 7 Drones left, out of 18. Great game and a great player.

Old September 29th, 2014, 01:38 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Taeblewalker beat me. He had 7 Drones left.

But it wasn't the drones that beat me. Taeblewalker led with drones-drones-Jotun but rain of fire claimed the two drones that advanced.

In the second round he switched to all Jotun, and I didn't have a great answer. I misplayed some Ashran and Emirroon movement (these guys are so tough to optimally play). Ton of ifs in this game. Jotun's defense was very strong. It took 1 attack of 6, 5 attacks of 5, 2 attacks of 3, and 1 disengagement to put the 7 wounds on him. (not sure if that turns out to be average or not, but he definitely rolled a lot of shields)

Then Jotun was able to take out 4 warriors of Ashra, Arkmer, Emirroon, and Johrdawn. Perhaps there's a shame on me for throwing the warriors of Ashra at him, but that was done to tie him up to prevent reaching Arkmer or Ulginesh (which he only did once he beat the Ashrans). He had several chances to use wild swing on 3 figures due to my swarming him with Ashrans.

Also amusing to me: in my 7 Season 14 games. Jotun successfully threw only once and never did damage with it. In this one game he successfully threw 3 times and did damage on 2 of them (2 critical wounds to Johrdawn and Emirroon. They both survive an extra turn without those throwing wounds)

After I finally claimed the Unique attack and finished off Jotun it was Gwyn, Ulginesh, Guilty, and 2 Ashrans vs. 16 Drones.

Ulginesh flitted around killing 4 of them, before I let a 4 attack Guilty take over. He was killing 2 a pop for a while, but just as they closed in he missed twice. Guilty managed to kill 6 Drones before getting caught and then I switched to my last two ashrans who only killed 1 drone before back to back whiffing.

Good game taeblewalker and good luck in the later rounds.

I think Jotun scares the poop out of the elf wizards. For example, I think I win handily against the Drones x6, Su-Bak build with these, but Jotun can barge in and take out my critical pieces. I do think with a little luck adjustment with the throws, wild swings, and/or J defense that I would have been able to hold out with Guilty and the wizards.

Taeblewalker
Attack rolls: 37 out of 69 (53.62%)
Defense rolls: 26 out of 76 (34.21%)

kevindola
Attack rolls: 42 out of 87 (48.28%)
Defense rolls: 23 out of 79 (29.11%)
Old September 30th, 2014, 03:31 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Ixe v. belgarath
Ixe: Granite Guardians x4, Warden 816, Drow Chainfighter, Otonashi
belgarath: Blade Gruts x4, Ornak, Tornak, Sonlen
belgarath and I are playing tonight at 8 pm EST. Come and watch granite vs gruts.

[EDIT]

And we just finished. It ended up being a nail-biter where I finished with two granite guardians out of my army. Luck was flowing back and forth and I thought I was in trouble when I had burned through the lion's share of my Guardians and Tornak blew away the warden on a single roll (whiffed defense).

Eventually I had 3 guardians to his Sonlen with 2 wounds, Tornak with 0, and a full squad of blade gruts. The guardians had high ground, however, and were able to throw rocks on the gruts and blow them away (except for the one chilling on Lodin). Tornak charged uphill to attack to no avail and even survived the resulting Landside, but not the two ranged attacks for 3 skulls. Sonlen was then forced to close and managed to kill a guardian with a dragon swoop (thanks to lodin), although he whiffed his attack. He then swallowed took a 4 skull attack on a landslide that put him to 5 wounds and was finished off by a throw from the remaining guard. After that, a blade grut tried to face them on level ground but was outnumbered and outmatched.

Good game, belgarath. The dice were a fickle mistress between us both, although it really abandoned you in the end with Sonlen. Your attack dice were definitely pretty cool throughout. Best of luck to you for the rest of the tournament.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Ixe; September 30th, 2014 at 10:02 PM.
Old September 30th, 2014, 09:56 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

I had a good game with Ixe tonight. It came down to his last granite guardians and one of my gruts. I apologize for the problems with the chat but may computer was having issues with the interface tonight. I had Sonlen there at the end with 2 wounds attacking up on the two guardians and I wiffed my attack and then wiffed my two defense rolls killing Sonlen. I flipped the table right there!!! Well I thought I might finally get a win other than a bye but it just wasn't so.

Thanks for the game. Everyone has been so nice in the online games that I have played. I guess that is what keeps me coming back cause winning sure isn't the reason.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by belgarath; September 30th, 2014 at 10:00 PM. Reason: game stats
Old October 1st, 2014, 04:58 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Simval and I just finished our game. My Anubians were able to snowball after they took control of Lodin with minimal casualties. Some big Fury rolls brought down the Warden and the Ogre shortly after. The Granites held strong on their left hill while the Wolves massed on theirs, but the staredown only lasted one round, as I rolled an 18 on my OM3 and went in, killing three of the final five Stonemen. The last two managed to bring down another Wolf, but Simval's Blue Wyrmling had too big of a task in front of it. Good game, and good luck in the rest of the season!

Last edited by vegietarian18; October 1st, 2014 at 05:05 PM. Reason: just realized I thought Manticore was Sirroco the entire game...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events