Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 22nd, 2014, 08:53 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League IV: 4x530xB Round 2 Until 10/27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Still waiting for a reply from Dr. G.
Message him again if you haven't.
Old October 23rd, 2014, 11:55 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Just curious how the games are going here. ^_^
Dysole/Arrow Grut is supposed to be tonight
Black_Charos/Dr. Goomonkey is supposed to be Sunday

Kinseth/belgarath is still unscheduled
Old October 24th, 2014, 01:09 AM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

I had a good game with Kinseth tonight. I lost again but I had fun. I'm glad we could finally get the game in.
Old October 24th, 2014, 10:15 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarath View Post
I had a good game with Kinseth tonight. I lost again but I had fun. I'm glad we could finally get the game in.
Fun game, those Monks did some crazy flips and palm strikes!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 26th, 2014, 09:46 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Dr. Goomonkey and I are starting now.
Old October 27th, 2014, 09:32 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Update:

Round 3 will come out no later than tomorrow morning. I am giving BC/Dr. G one more day to finish their game (they got it started last night but did not finish).

EDIT: I decided to give them a one week extension to finish their game before issuing a double loss. d20 decided if they were paired up or down for round 3.

Last edited by kevindola; October 27th, 2014 at 08:08 PM.
Old October 27th, 2014, 08:05 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Round 3 is on Infected Glade (Ulaniva, Wannok, Crevcor, 1 Treasure Glyph).
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and decide who places first.

Soundwarp SG-1 (2-0) v. MegaSilver (2-0)
Soundwarp SG-1: Shades of Bleakwoode x4, Kee-Mo-Shi
MegaSilver: Arrow Gruts x4, Swog Rider x2, Ice Troll x2, Mimring

ScapeRaider (2-0) v. Arrow Grut (2-0)
ScapeRaider: Blue Wyrmling x6, White Wyrmling x6, Werewolf Lord
Arrow Grut: Omnicron Repulsors x4, Omnicron Snipers x3, Blue Wyrmling x2

Dysole (1-1) v. Taeblewalker (1-1)
Dysole: Marro Drones x6, Deathwalker 8000, Brandis Skyhunter
Taeblewalker: Arrow Gruts x4, Swog Rider x4, Mimring, Ice Troll Berserker, Earth Elemental

vegietarian18 (1-1) v. Ixe (1-1)
vegietarian18: Quasatch Hunters x4, Tagawa Samurai
Ixe: Warriors of Ashra x3, Omnicron Snipers x2, Taelord

mtl1998 (1-1) v. Kinseth (1-1)
mtl1998: Anubian Wolves x3, Raelin V2, Brunak, Khosumet
Kinseth: Wolves of Badru x3, White Wyrmling x5, Werewolf Lord

vegie's dad (1-1) v. Dr. Goomonkey (0-2)
vegie's dad: Anubian Wolves x6, Khosumet
Dr. Goomonkey: Ulginesh, Morsbane, Johrdawn, Chardris, Arkmer, Spiders x1

kevindola (1-1) v. Cat Attack Man (1-1)
kevindola: Shaolin Monks x2, Master Win Chiu Woo, Deathwalker 8000, Mindflayer Mastermind
Cat Attack Man: Microcorp Agents x2, Siege, Mika Connour, Agent Carr

simval (0-2) v. belgarath (0-2)
simval: Blade Gruts x4, Raelin V2, Tornak, Ornak, Iskra Esenwein
belgarath: Protectors of Ullar x4, Feral Troll

betawolf36 (0-2) v. Black_Charos (1-1)
betawolf36: Spiders x6, Sujoah, Wyvern
Black_Charos: Warriors of Ashra x6, Rhogar Dragonspine, Syvarris, Kyntela Gwyn (sit one)

Last edited by kevindola; November 1st, 2014 at 08:02 PM.
Old October 29th, 2014, 08:50 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League IV: 4x530xB Round 3 Until 11/9

Soundwarp and I are starting in 10 minutes.
Old November 2nd, 2014, 02:21 PM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

Arrow Grut and I are starting now.

EDIT: Eked out the win against Arrow Grut. He absolutely should have beat me, but his dice were atrocious the whole game. The first round, I used my flying and faster move to take the height in the middle, which I held most of the game. The next few rounds were a fight to keep him off crevcor , which I won. The white wyrmlings lasted a while, then fell off pretty quickly. The blues fell extremely quickly, but did some damage. Werewolf lord moved out, grabbed the potion of healing, and did some damage before getting gridlocked. he eventually broke out, and then took wannok to end the game. Good game to Arrow Grut, and sorry about the dice, especially at the beginning. Good luck next round!

Spoiler Alert!

{SR}

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Last edited by ScapeRaider; November 2nd, 2014 at 04:33 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2014, 09:09 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
vegietarian18 (1-1) v. Ixe (1-1)
vegietarian18: Quasatch Hunters x4, Tagawa Samurai
Ixe: Warriors of Ashra x3, Omnicron Snipers x2, Taelord
@vegietarian18 and I should be playing any minute now.

[EDIT] Just finished our game. vegie first focused on mobilizing his Quasatch which I met with a melee screen from the Ashra. He tried pounding away at the elven warriors but their Defensive Agility proved more than a match for whatever Feral Rage the hunters could muster. The Elves were spread out enough to only allow single attacks most turns and the Omnicron Snipers earned the name of their Deadly Shot when backed by Taelord and height.

With Wannok in hand, the steady shots from the snipers sitting safely behind the warrior screen were too much for the Quasatch and Samurai both, not to mention the high attack rolls coming from the elves themselves. It was not a great match up to begin with given vegie's pure melee army and was driven over the top by my hot attack dice. In the end, only 4 warriors of Ashra fell and no other unit in my army was even attacked.

Good game, vegietarian18. These formats can sometimes be basically the luck of the draw for how armies work out and the dice weren't really doing you any favors. Best of luck to you in the future.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Ixe; November 2nd, 2014 at 11:40 PM. Reason: just finished
Old November 2nd, 2014, 11:23 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Ixe and I just finished our game. It was a bad matchup that was thankfully ended quickly by Ixe's hot attack dice. The Omnicrons shredded the Quasatch who hopelessly bashed into the Ashra. The Samurai had similar results. Good game Ixe, well played.
Old November 3rd, 2014, 01:16 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Dysole and I will be playing Thursday at noon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events