Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 27th, 2019, 06:35 PM

AragornBB is surprisingly tart
Re: Sherman's Lord of the Rings customs: Helm's Deep battle

Do you happen to still have the Faramir card? The link says the photo is no longer there.
I also have a Gandalf the White on Shadowfax and Theoden in a horse figure. Do you have any suggestions for their cards?

(I am fairly new to this website and believe I posted this comment in the wrong thread. I tried to make it a direct reply to Sherman’s list of LOTR customs. I apologize)
Old August 9th, 2021, 08:48 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragornBB View Post
Do you happen to still have the Faramir card? The link says the photo is no longer there.
I also have a Gandalf the White on Shadowfax and Theoden in a horse figure. Do you have any suggestions for their cards?

(I am fairly new to this website and believe I posted this comment in the wrong thread. I tried to make it a direct reply to Sherman’s list of LOTR customs. I apologize)
Sorry I wasn't around to reply to this. I probably took down the Faramir link years ago back when I was doing a revision of him and the Ithilien Rangers. I've since finished those revisions, although this is probably too late to be of any use to you.

Old September 22nd, 2021, 11:47 PM

AragornBB is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AragornBB View Post

Sorry I wasn't around to reply to this. I probably took down the Faramir link years ago back when I was doing a revision of him and the Ithilien Rangers. I've since finished those revisions, although this is probably too late to be of any use to you.

It is a little late, but hey, I haven't touched my heroscape stuff since Covid started. I'm kind of getting back into it so I will put these to use. Thank you!
Old September 23rd, 2021, 05:58 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman's Lord of the Rings customs: C3V "never was"

Don't mention it, I'm glad the King of Gondor is getting back into Heroscape.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards