Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 6th, 2013, 02:28 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: 'ScapeTalk Reborn

Well, you can look at the ideas presented earlier in the thread. Any ideas are fine.

Caps is right on both counts:

1) I took on some unexpected additional administrative responsibility shortly after I announced this, so this probably won't get launched in the near-term (note that I also suspended the Stone Soup project, and will be stepping down from HoME . None of those three things I want to do, but the other unseen stuff I'm doing just has to take priority), and

2) if someone else wants to step up and take charge of this, do it! I'll do what I can to help, but it won't be much.

Side note: Elffy--because of your history with 'scapetalk in the past, I had thought you would have been the perfect first guest, but if you (or anyone else) has got an interest, run with it! One possibility to bulk up on content would be to be an independent segment show with a bunch of people submitting pre-recorded segments and one person sort of bringing it all together.

I can provide hosting for the files, and if reasonable care is taken in making it, I can put it in the main 'scapetalk feed which will give you some instant still-subscribed listeners.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old June 6th, 2013, 02:37 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Like I said I would be up for doing this stuff I just need to know if there is a download of sorts that I need to get before getting started.
~NS, with his free time.
Old June 6th, 2013, 02:37 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well on that note, if anyone with experience or knowledge on how to edit and upload podcasts wants to get together with on this, I say lets do it. Start shooting me PMs, and we can get this train rolling.
Old June 6th, 2013, 02:58 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Well on that note, if anyone with experience or knowledge on how to edit and upload podcasts wants to get together with on this, I say lets do it. Start shooting me PMs, and we can get this train rolling.
PM sent.
Old June 6th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
PM sent.
Sweet! Good luck guys, can't wait to hear the first podcast!
Old January 7th, 2014, 04:35 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is this happening?
Old September 15th, 2017, 10:43 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Any revival? Or is YouTube the new format?

For those that haven't been round since pre-2008, check out the ScapeTalk Podcast feed, blog list, and old index.
Old September 20th, 2017, 02:47 PM

TIM0THY is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post

Any revival? Or is YouTube the new format?

For those that haven't been round since pre-2008, check out the ScapeTalk Podcast feed, blog list, and old index.

I've really been enjoying the content that @Sir Heroscape has been putting up on YouTube.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion