Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old July 3rd, 2011, 09:19 PM

Utger man is surprisingly tart
Who's your favorite Force-Sensitive?

In this thread you say who your favorite jedi is, and why.
you should also include the link to your favorite jedi's wookiepedia page, if (s)he's not in any of the movies.

My favorite jedi is Quinlan Vos.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Quinlan_Vos

I did NOT spell "Utgar" incorrectly. Check the link below.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...4&postcount=85

Last edited by Utger man; October 17th, 2011 at 03:04 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2011, 11:49 PM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Who's your favorite jedi?

I've never really thought of it. I guess it would be Mace Windu because he takes care of business.

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 4th, 2011, 12:07 AM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Mace Windu without a doubt. Doesn't take crap from people and gets the job done. He also foresaw Anakin turning, which is more than can be said for a lot of other "wiser" Jedi.

Old July 12th, 2011, 10:10 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Are you asking about those in the movies only? Because if you're including all the Jedi in the Star Wars Minis, some of whom are in the animated series, you're talking about a lot of characters...
Old July 12th, 2011, 10:16 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yoda. Although Anakin's quite frankly pretty awesome in the NEWER animated series.

If you want more obscure, then Revan while on Team Good. I mean, the dude made a name for himself fighting MANDALORIANS.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old July 12th, 2011, 11:16 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

There truly is only one.

Skywalker. Luke Skywalker.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old July 12th, 2011, 11:45 PM

Master of Disaster is surprisingly tart

Yoda. Hands down.

Its funny how convincing he was in the series. He walked and looked like an old man. But, as soon as there was fighting to be done he was all over the place.

Still though, Mace Windu was one top-notch jedi too. The only one that was able to defeat Palapatine...
Old July 13th, 2011, 12:10 AM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by master of disaster View Post
Yoda. Hands down.

Its funny how convincing he was in the series. He walked and looked like an old man. But, as soon as there was fighting to be done he was all over the place.

Still though, Mace Windu was one top-notch jedi too. The only one that was able to defeat Palapatine...
I was about to correct you but then I remembered Darth Vader was a Sith but he did go back to the light side so who knows...

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 13th, 2011, 12:28 AM

Master of Disaster is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by habs1009 View Post
Quote:
Yoda. Hands down.

I was about to correct you but then I remembered Darth Vader was a Sith but he did go back to the light side so who knows...
Well, I think Vader did what he did to save his son Luke. It was a turning point, but it was hardly him returning to the side of good(light).
Old July 13th, 2011, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by habs1009 View Post
Quote:
Yoda. Hands down.

Well, I think Vader did what he did to save his son Luke. It was a turning point, but it was hardly him returning to the side of good(light).
If he would've lived maybe he would've became a Jedi though?

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 13th, 2011, 02:00 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Kyle Katarn

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old July 13th, 2011, 02:10 AM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Qui-Gon-Jinn

He learned how to communicate through the force after death, and taught Obi-Wan how to do the same. If Obi-Wan wouldn't have known how to do that, who would have told Luke to use the force when he was attacking the Death Star? He would have missed the shot and the rebels would have been defeated.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General