Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 29th, 2009, 10:35 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Good or Bad?

My friend was saying that in the Heroscape storyline, Einar is with Utgar.
Is this true?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old April 29th, 2009, 10:39 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Good or Bad?

That is not true. Utgar is the only bad guy. The other 5 generals are teamed up against him.

Vydar is considered shady however and would be the most likely to betray the other generals and join Utgar.
Old April 29th, 2009, 10:44 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok. That's what I thought.
He said that Einar skips from good to bad, but I didn't beleive him.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old April 29th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
That is true. There was a thread a while back that tracked most of the changes in the various general's alliances. Einar and Vydar have both been allied with Utgar at one time or another and I don't think Ullar has allied with Utgar. Jandar and Aquilla are the only generals that I know for sure haven't allied with Utgar.

Edit: Found it. After dra(gon)'s post with the old faq, they begin to discuss the history of the Archkyrie's alliances.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old April 29th, 2009, 11:01 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Is this true?

No it is not true but there also is no Santa Claus, Easter Bunny or Tooth Fairy....

Oh and one more thing...There is no gravity...the World just sucks.

Last edited by Onacara; April 30th, 2009 at 08:29 AM.
Old April 30th, 2009, 08:13 AM

Rythos has disabled reputation

It sucks everyone to the ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Is this true?

No it is not true but there also is no Santa Clause, Easter Bunny or Tooth Fairy....

Oh and one more thing...There is no gravity...the World just sucks.

Generous deed should not be checked by cold counsel
Old April 30th, 2009, 08:42 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rythos View Post
It sucks everyone to the ground

Thanks Fuad
Old April 30th, 2009, 11:55 AM

Scapegeek is surprisingly tart

Quote:
You need to keep in mind that Einar didn't send Shiori, she ran off on her own.

Almost only counts with shotguns and hand grenades.
You found the secret message!
Rice Click my scroll
Old April 30th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

On the back of the Romans pack it states that Einar summons the Romans as reinforcements after helping Utgar to secure a wellspring...

There's also the official scenario where the Orc player and the Roman player are allies trying to find a divining rod in the swamp and the Omnicrons and Vipers are protecting it...

'Course that was way back in wave 1. Now the story (as of SotM) is that everyone is allied against Utgar (which is kinda dumb). Hopefully the storyline will change soon so we can have a bit more intrigue...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Last edited by The B.I.V.; April 30th, 2009 at 12:30 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion