Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old July 18th, 2008, 12:33 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: A Realistic Look at the Future of Heroscape

I've seen them once or twice, but long after I had bought and played the game.
Old July 18th, 2008, 12:47 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

Seeing the commercial is how I got interested.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old July 18th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Never seen it.
Old July 18th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Am I the only one who has never seen the commercials on actual TV?
The only one in the house who claims to have seen one is Draca. She was watching Cartoon Network (is that actual TV?) at the time, but this was quite a while ago.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 20th, 2008, 01:50 AM

The Conqueror Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Hi, The Conqueror! I'm glad you got your own account. The photo is great! Sorry we won't see you at GenCon. Are you going to be at Benning?

As to me...I'm fine. Sometimes I get grouchy old man syndrome, but mostly I'm dandy. I'm averaging one evening a week of 'Scape, so life is good.
Yes I am going to Benning. I wish I could go. We were planning our trip to Gen Con, when I got my orders

The Conqueror is Agent Skahen representing Heroscape in Baghdad .
Old July 20th, 2008, 02:03 PM

Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod View Post
(...I stand to be corrected...)
I've seen Star Wars minis at Target, and the nearest TRU has the D&D basic game.

GENERATION 26:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Old July 20th, 2008, 05:36 PM

Dark Lord o' THIRST is surprisingly tart

I got interested when I opened the flap on the 1st Master set. I got obsessed when I saw the ad in the Marvel rulebook.

GENERATION 28
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Old July 21st, 2008, 10:39 AM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

here is a big problem to the flgs idea, my nearest one emerald city is very big, I asked if they carried scape, the man replied no. Why, becasue all the other stores still carry it. Wait what since when has walmart(the store he named) had any good scape, it seems scape may die out now because of bad communtication.
Old July 21st, 2008, 10:55 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syvaris View Post
here is a big problem to the flgs idea, my nearest one emerald city is very big, I asked if they carried scape, the man replied no. Why, becasue all the other stores still carry it. Wait what since when has walmart(the store he named) had any good scape, it seems scape may die out now because of bad communtication.

Perhaps the man you spoke to at the FLGS either chooses not to know...or just doesn't try to know. Is he the owner? Did you tell him that TRU and Target are no longer carrying it? Did you also tell him that WalMart is not carrying the large expansions and tell him that you know this directly from WotC and that he should verify it with his stores WotC rep?
Old July 21st, 2008, 11:37 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Also, do they allow for game days there? If you bring in some potential customers, it might help you out in your plea for HS.

(BTW, Happy Birthday, Onacara!)
Old July 21st, 2008, 11:59 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syvaris View Post
it seems scape may die out now because of bad communtication.
There is a certain subtle irony in what you've posted, Syvaris. <grin>
Old July 21st, 2008, 12:10 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Revdyer again.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News