Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 26th, 2019, 09:57 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - WAVE 29 - CHRISTMAS IN JULY

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Not sure what the comic histories are on those (or if Go-bot figures are even still findable).
Gobots never had a true comic book originally, there was a Gobots magazine that apparently had some comic strips that followed the cartoon continuity though. There was also a British comic for Robo Machines (which is like a British ‘sister’ to Gobots basically) that used the same names for the molds and such but apperanlty has different characterizations.

After Hasbro’s aquistion of Tonka and Gobots’ slowly being integrated into the Transformers multiverse, there have been some appearances of Gobots characters here and there (along with several completely unrelated TF products also called Gobots), they also got a new 5 issue comic all to themselves last year but... it’s weird and follows its own bizarre continuity and really isn’t anything like the classic stuff (also I kinda hate it personally).

The toy front is much tricker, Tonka never bought the molds or anything out right, just leased them from Bandai (they’re originally from Bandai’s Machine Robo line). So Hasbro doesn’t own any of that stuff and probably can’t release even an entirely new toy that looks similar to the old ones (they seem to be ok to use the likenesses for comic books and stuff though now, that was kinda a no-no for a bit). There are however a few Gobots characters released as Transformer toys, but mostly as convention exclusives (and that mostly don’t really look like they originally did even remotely).

Machine Robo has continued on and last I heard had a revival series for the line that Gobots imported from going on. However, the new toys are based off the looks they had in the Machine Robo anime, which I understand to be rather different than the looks from the Gobots cartoon. I’ve no idea how avable these toys would be in America.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 26th, 2019, 10:04 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Marvel did do an A-Team comic: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_A-Team_(comics)

I have no memory of that. And, yes, Tornado, I guess I am an old timer.
Old July 27th, 2019, 01:49 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I'm pretty sure my older brother has the A-Team comics, I really feel like I read them as a kid but I know I don't own them. I'll try to remember to ask him. Wonder if they are worth anything.
Old July 27th, 2019, 05:44 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
A Transformers Master Set would have had Optimus in it.

Notably, Master Sets are really, really hard.
I could see more of a post-film style Transformers Master Set working, if we wanted to do that - Rodimus and Galvatron instead of Optimus and Megatron.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 27th, 2019, 01:21 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
A Transformers Master Set would have had Optimus in it.

Notably, Master Sets are really, really hard.
I could see more of a post-film style Transformers Master Set working, if we wanted to do that - Rodimus and Galvatron instead of Optimus and Megatron.
Perhaps even starting at the movie and going from there. Great way to introduce lots of figures in the scenario.
Old July 27th, 2019, 01:34 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Awesome release guys. Transformers a week before my birthday, this is great. I already have all the Transformers just waiting to get played (and 3 Starscreams for the seekers too). And He-man and Mortal Kombat... really looking forward to those too, although I haven't finished the painting for the previous sets of those. Love the turtles figures too, going to have to have the turtles face Bebop and Rocksteady.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old July 27th, 2019, 01:42 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Master sets are tough. There's been some chatter here and there about doing a new one over the last few years, but there's never been a real push for one. A new master set would require a lot of effort, enthusiasm, and specific interest in maps/scenarios/miscellany from folks in-Sanctum in order to happen for any given theme.

Never say never, but I don't think we have enough people with that kind of interest in Transformers to make a Transformers-centric master set happen, especially with the big iconic characters already released.
Old July 27th, 2019, 01:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We don't have the art, map, or scenario support to do a proper Master Set right now, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 27th, 2019, 02:10 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I could probably do a lot of the heavy lifting for a Transformers Masterset (though I’d only be interested in doing something from a comic and not the animated film, comic project and all) if that’s something people really want Not really something I especially care about, Mastersets in general I mean, but whatever floats peoples boats.

My Etsy Store
Old July 27th, 2019, 02:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It would be an odd niche to finally get us to do our third Master Set, but stranger things have happened. Probably not something I'd do much heavy lifting on, unless Skyscrapers were part of it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 27th, 2019, 02:13 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Well there are several Transformers that are partially made of Skyscrapers. They saw the movie Big and they defied it.

My Etsy Store
Old July 27th, 2019, 02:14 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'd be interested in helping out for one based on the Animated Film, but again, not really a big priority for me at all.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy