Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old January 26th, 2024, 10:47 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Groot (Design Phase)

Good call. I'm all-in on 4 with that consideration.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 26th, 2024, 12:07 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Groot (VOTE for Initial Playtesting)

Sweet, seems like we have a winner with #4. Updated the OP; I added Height 8, set his class to Protector, switched in Entangling Roots, hanged Ragtag Protector to Ragtag Protection to avoid doubling up on words, and dropped the Royal keyword.

Let's go to Initial Playtesting!
Old January 26th, 2024, 12:19 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I am Groot (yea)

Wording:
Quote:
ROCKET AND GROOT
Before Groot's move action, you may choose an unengaged allied Rocket Raccoon that is adjacent to Groot. After the move action, place the chosen figure adjacent to Groot. When determining height advantage between an adjacent allied Rocket Raccoon and a non-flying figure, add 8 levels to Rocket Raccoon’s elevation.

RAGTAG PROTECTION
If an ally in the Guardians of the Galaxy faction within 5 clear spaces of Groot would take 1+ wounds, you may inflict 1 wound on Groot to ignore 1 wound inflicted on that figure.
Old January 26th, 2024, 12:19 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old January 26th, 2024, 01:41 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 26th, 2024, 04:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old January 26th, 2024, 06:41 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old January 26th, 2024, 11:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Still prefer Large...Our Trees are Large as well if that matters to anyone. I know there was a general push to increase the Large zone anyway.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 26th, 2024, 11:21 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Still prefer Large...Our Trees are Large as well if that matters to anyone. I know there was a general push to increase the Large zone anyway.
Ah sorry, I meant to get that updated too.

This passes, I have some prior commitments but I’ll try to get to him as soon as I can.
Old February 20th, 2024, 02:29 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Groot (Initial Playtesting)

Just to be clear, if we have a scenario where Groot is adjacent to an allied Rocket, and an enemy Hulk with height 6 is on an adjacent same-level space to Rocket, Hulk could still attack Rocket, as the elevation bonus is only considered for height advantage, and not for engagement, correct?

It would be kind of cool if Rocket was just considered to be at elevation 8 for all non-Flyers, so they'd have to take on Groot before (unless they have range of course) before going after Rocket.

EDIT: It would also allow Groot to continue to move and avoid the "rabble" with Rocket and Groot as Rocket would be considered unengaged.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old February 20th, 2024, 09:47 PM

Could always do like Battle Cat and make Groot a defacto vehicle for Small figures or something.

Old February 21st, 2024, 07:32 PM
Just A Head

I'm hesitant to go in those directions, for one because Pilot Rocket is already a pretty juicy piece and I'd be worried about making him even more survivable, but also because I'd be worried about the rules weight? The "when comparing height advantage" language is something we've used before, and I've always read it as only changing the figure's height for the purposes of height advantage.

I think things get messier when it's an "always on" +8 elevation, especially when it comes to engagements...Groot moves next to Rocket, Rocket suddenly shoots up 8 levels and leaves engagement with any figures he was engaged with...seems sticky.

The Battle Cat method feels like it would add a lot of text to achieve mostly the same gameplay experience. That works for that card because it's primarily focused on being a Mount and has the space to let that shine, but I'm worried Groot here would struggle because of the other stuff he wants to do.

I'd totally be cool with dropping the unengaged requirement on carrying Rocket around here though. Letting Groot pull him out of danger makes sense to me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database