Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 31st, 2020, 07:00 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
The Book of Court of Owls

The Book of Court of Owls

C3G DC SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 85
BEHIND GRANITE AND LIME

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figures used for this unit are Heroclix figures from the Joker’s Wild set.
Their model numbers and names are #005a / #005b / Court of Owls Initiate.

Character Bio -
Beware the Court of Owls, that watches all the time,
Ruling Gotham from a shadowed perch, behind granite and lime.
They watch you at your hearth, they watch you in your bed.
Speak not a whispered word about them, or they'll send the Talon for your head.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • The Court of Owls are a 6-figure Unique Squad.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • The Court of Owls may place Electrum Markers on Assassins and heal or resurrect them with their Electrum Investment special power.
  • The Court of Owls may activate Assassins with their Assassin Command special power.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 04:24 PM. Reason: png
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Court of Owls (Phase Uno)

NAME = THE COURT OF OWLS
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE SQUAD
CLASS = MASTERMINDS
PERSONALITY = TORMENTING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

SQUAD = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 200

ELECTRUM INVESTMENT

At the start of the game, choose any number of Unique Assassin Heroes in your army and distribute 6 gold Electrum Markers among the chosen Heroes' Army Cards. At the start of each round, you may either:
• Choose any number of Heroes you control that are not on snow or ice spaces, and remove one Electrum Marker from each of their cards. If you do, remove one Wound Marker from each of the chosen Heroes' Army Cards.
• Choose a destroyed Hero in your army and remove a number of Electrum Markers from that Hero's card equal to its Life number. If you do, remove all Wound Markers from that Hero's Army Card and place that Hero on a space in your Start Zone.

BEHIND GRANITE AND LIME
An Owl cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or special powers that require clear sight as long as that Owl is in your Start Zone.

ASSASSIN COMMAND
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with the Court of Owls, you may choose up to two Unique Assassin Heroes you control with the same name. Move both chosen Heroes, then attack with one of the chosen Heroes.

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; December 31st, 2020 at 03:04 AM.
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Also mine

My Etsy Store
Old May 31st, 2020, 07:16 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is this a 6-figure squad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 31st, 2020, 07:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Cool, breaking new ground here with a 6 figure squad. What's the deal with the snow or ice tile call out?
Old May 31st, 2020, 07:17 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Sweet, so you can choose several different Assassins or just one and divide up the counters as you want?
Old May 31st, 2020, 07:24 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Is this a 6-figure squad?
Si. Hence the Squad = 6 line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Cool, breaking new ground here with a 6 figure squad. What's the deal with the snow or ice tile call out?
Cold temps inhibit the Electrum’s regeneration effects, don’t think they’ve really given a specific reason as to why, but it is a thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Sweet, so you can choose several different Assassins or just one and divide up the counters as you want?
Si.

My Etsy Store
Old May 31st, 2020, 09:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Loving it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 1st, 2020, 12:11 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
ELECTRUM INVESTMENT
Start the game with 6 gold Electrum markers, you may choose any number of Assassin Unique Heroes in your army and place electrum markers on the chosen Hero's Army Card. At the start of each round, you may either:
• Choose any number of Heroes you control that each have one or more electrum markers on their card and are not on a snow or ice space, and remove one electrum marker from each of their cards. If you do, remove 1 wound marker from each of the chosen Heroes' Army Cards.
• Choose a destroyed Hero in your army with 6 or more electrum markers on their Card. You may remove all markers from that Hero's Army Card, then place that Hero on a space in your Start Zone.
Hold alt and type 0149 to get a nicer bullet for your power that you can copy/paste unlike the bullets from the list formatting.

I think you could word the first power more like this since it's a unique squad.
Old June 1st, 2020, 12:29 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So you spread it around to get some extra life in your assassins or you pile all 6 on one Assassin to get him twice. Who's our "best" assassin right now?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 1st, 2020, 12:30 AM
Tickle Pickle

Gamora (I), Winter Solider and Lady Deathstrike are the most expensive.
Old June 1st, 2020, 12:35 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Gamora (I), Winter Solider and Lady Deathstrike are the most expensive.
doesn't always equal "best" but they will work for my thought process working through this. Thanks.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library