Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 12th, 2018, 02:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Jessica Jones - Breathing

OK, I'm calling it for Fighter. I still like the Pounding the Pavement name but I think we need to/can tweak the mechanics a tad with this change in class.

Taking out the Crime Fighter part is easy. We could restrict her from attacking that same figure if the "X" is revealed, but I don't know how to word that elegantly and the power's already pretty involved.

Honestly, I'm tempted to just cut everything in red to simplify the power. You give me some info or I bash your face in kind of thing. Of course, if you give me info, you're still a bad guy, so I'll still end up bashing your face in, but maybe not as hard.

Quote:
NAME = JESSICA JONES

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = BRASH
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5?

LIFE = 6
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = 200

RELUCTANT HERO

If there are no Order Markers on this card and a Unique Hero you control is destroyed, you may move all unrevealed Order Markers from that Hero's Army Card to this card.

POUND THE PAVEMENT
After moving and before attacking with Jessica Jones, you may choose an adjacent opponent's figure and an unrevealed Order Marker on any Army Card that opponent controls. That opponent may allow you to view the chosen Order Marker. If they do not, Jessica rolls an additional die when attacking the chosen figure this turn. If they do and you view an "X" Order Marker, Jessica rolls one fewer die when attacking the chosen figure this player turn and after taking a turn with Jessica, you may take an immediate turn with Jessica or a Unique Fighter Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of her. After this turn, you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

MENTAL RESISTANCE 2
If any player rolls the 20-sided die to take temporary or permanent control of Jessica Jones, you may subtract 2 from the roll.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 12th, 2018, 02:52 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Jessica Jones - Waiting for Initial (Hold)

I would definitely cut the extra turn - as written it either lets you start nesting turns with Luke Cage, or makes it so Luke doesn't get his turn. Either way, probably not great.

You're probably fine going super simple, but maybe this:

That opponent may allow you to view the chosen Order Marker. If they do not, Jessica rolls an additional die when attacking the chosen figure this turn. If they do and you view an "X" Order Marker, figures you control add 1 to their Attack and Defense numbers until you reveal your next Order Marker.

Minor boost, but it really helps with Luke Cage - his bonding is weird, where he gets the OM but his turn comes after who he's bonding with. So JJ gets the X, he gets +1 Attack, and your whole team is a bit sturdier next turn.
Old October 12th, 2018, 02:55 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I like that. I think that's the winner. I'll update the SP in a bit here.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 12th, 2018, 02:56 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Agreed, that's a great suggestion to encourage more Luke play anyways due to his unconventional bonding.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 12th, 2018, 03:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Last edited by Yodaking; October 12th, 2018 at 03:22 PM.
Old October 12th, 2018, 03:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thinking about it a bit more..... I really like how you reveal the OM on Luke, Jessica goes first and interrogates someone, if she gets what she needs then Luke takes a turn with a boost. I suspect the opponent will most often just let Jessica get the bonus attack die though rather then give Luke a bonus attack and a bonus defense die to your whole army. What if we cut out the opponents option? She gets to view a chosen OM and the bonus only kicks in when she finds the X, but then you can only do it once per round.

POUND THE PAVEMENT
Once per round, after moving and before attacking with Jessica, you may choose an adjacent opponent's figure and an unrevealed Order Marker on any Army Card that opponent controls. That opponent must then allow you to view the chosen Order Marker. If you view an "X" Order Marker, figures you control add 1 to their Attack and Defense numbers until you reveal your next Order Marker.

A shorter and simpler power this way. Being a once per round power has the added benefit of keeping her 'reluctant' early on while their are still other Fighters around for you to take turns with. If the opponent doesn't have an X reveal power during the middle of a round, it also a better chance of finding the X later in the round after some OM have been revealed, which lets Luke & Danny lead the way with her just jumping in here and there.
Old October 12th, 2018, 04:36 PM

If we're going to do that, I'd rather have it trigger on her inflicting a wound. Thematically it doesn't follow that they just have to tell her something before she attacks them and then she attacks, whereas if she makes them hurt, them blurting something out makes sense.

Old October 12th, 2018, 04:58 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I don't really read it as Jess interrogating someone as much as Jess sleuthing something. I think it works - grabbing him by the collar and rifling through his pockets or something.
Old October 12th, 2018, 05:07 PM

Even then, I think it should at least be after attacking ....

Old October 12th, 2018, 05:10 PM
C3G Landlord

POUND THE PAVEMENT
Once per round, after attacking with Jessica, you may choose an unrevealed Order Marker on any Army Card that opponent controls. That opponent must then allow you to view the chosen Order Marker. If you view an "X" Order Marker, figures you control add 1 to their Attack and Defense numbers until you reveal your next Order Marker.
Old October 12th, 2018, 05:19 PM

You can't say "that opponent" until you clarify an opponent in the first place. She could attack one of your own figures, for instance. I'm not sure the once per round restriction is needed either, since she can only get the boost once. If she wants to keep beating people up and gathering info, why not? She's just viewing the markers, not revealing or removing them, so it's not that powerful.

Also, I don't like the limit of until you reveal your next Order Marker. That makes it so it's only worth anything with a bonding figure and her ability to get any production out of investigation is almost entirely dependent on Luke Cage. Unless you're playing Loki it's going to max out at +1/+1 for the entire round and that's dependent on finding the "X" in the first place (25% odds if you're blindly guessing) so I don't see any reason for it to be so restricted.

Here's a shot:

POUND THE PAVEMENT
After attacking an opponent's figure with Jessica, you may choose an unrevealed Order Marker on any Army Card that opponent controls. That opponent must then allow you to view the chosen Order Marker. If you view an "X" Order Marker, figures you control add 1 to their Attack and Defense numbers for the remainder of the round.

Old October 12th, 2018, 05:29 PM
C3G Landlord

I was thinking that if you found the X on OM1, you could then just keep pointing to the X on OM2 & OM3 as long as it remains unrevealed. I don't really care how we avoid that, it just seems like it shouldn't be allowed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library