Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 23rd, 2008, 05:37 PM

Wike the Great is surprisingly tart
Re: What is your favorite song of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
And for the record, I have never even heard of your songs....
My songs?

Cake > Pie
Ska is NOT dead
Awaiting an Unofficial CoN
Old October 23rd, 2008, 05:41 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wike the Great View Post
Quote:
My songs?
Your favorites that you posted.
Old October 23rd, 2008, 05:50 PM

Wike the Great is surprisingly tart

I only put one & said that all my favorites are probably Dragonforce, but okay. Its from their recent CD Ultra Beatdown, some people, I would guess, would only know about Through the Fire & Flames because its on Guitar Hero 3. I went a step further & bought their CDs.

Cake > Pie
Ska is NOT dead
Awaiting an Unofficial CoN
Old October 23rd, 2008, 06:24 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

A lot of my favorites are also songs by Mercy Me:

Time Has come by Mercy Me
I can only Imagine by Mercy Me
Who am I by Casting Crowns
Meant to live by Switchfoot

These are only a few, as there are really so many that I couldn't name all of them.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old October 23rd, 2008, 06:27 PM

hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker

Their name is Dragonforce?!?!… I picture them strumming loots, and blowing whistles at a Society for Creative Anachronism fair. The "Ultra Beatdown" happens when all the knights have left and some local thugs want their basketball court back.
Old October 23rd, 2008, 06:29 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
A lot of my favorites are also songs by Mercy Me:

Time Has come by Mercy Me
I can only Imagine by Mercy Me
Who am I by Casting Crowns
Meant to live by Switchfoot

These are only a few, as there are really so many that I couldn't name all of them.
Those are really nice songs. I like the song "So Long Self" by MercyMe and quite a few by Casting Crowns. Casting Crowns's songs are so meaningful and powerful. "Meant To Live" by Switchfoot--what can I say other than.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old October 23rd, 2008, 06:37 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

"Take on me"-A-ha, the best 80's funk song ever!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old October 23rd, 2008, 08:08 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
You...like...A-ha? You wont like 'em when you see the Youtube video of that song. Look up A-Ha take on me on youtube, you'll LOVE it

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old October 23rd, 2008, 08:13 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveheart101 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
You...like...A-ha? You wont like 'em when you see the Youtube video of that song. Look up A-Ha take on me on youtube, you'll LOVE it
I did look it up, thats how I got the song, I guess you don't understand, I mean you also hate rick roll, I mean who doesn't like rick roll?
I changed my avatar to bill murray, this picture makes him look so majestic, he's like"Your fired!", wait wrong person.....

14568 wins, -3 losses.

Last edited by scottishlad5; October 23rd, 2008 at 08:31 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2008, 08:50 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Let me guess...you're 15?
I guess that makes me 15, too.

I love DragonForce. I don't care about any technical stuff; I can really get into their ridiculously fast beats. That and they're just so damn cheesy and they don't care - and neither do I.

Quote:
some people, I would guess, would only know about Through the Fire & Flames because its on Guitar Hero 3.
I know what you mean. Anarchy Club is another band (well, it's 2 guys) that most people probably only know because of Guitar Hero (Behind the Mask and one other). Which is good exposure for them, but they deserve more recognition than that. With the exception of 3 tracks which aren't really songs (but still fun listens) their entire 15-track CD is excellent. Anarchy Club has to be overall my favorite band.

I couldn't name just one favorite song, though. There are too many good ones out there. Heck, I couldn't even name my favorite Anarchy Club song.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 23rd, 2008, 08:55 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Quote:
Your guess would be correct sir. How'd you know?

Because of your musical choices. They don't appeal to the more aged people like Onacara, apparently.

It's not that they do not appeal to people of my age as much as we do not view that type of music as being "the best ever"...we grew up with bands like Iron Maiden and Metallica before the sold out so we tend to look at music a bit differently when it comes to metal.
Old October 23rd, 2008, 09:43 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Your guess would be correct sir. How'd you know?

Because of your musical choices. They don't appeal to the more aged people like Onacara, apparently.

It's not that they do not appeal to people of my age as much as we do not view that type of music as being "the best ever"...we grew up with bands like Iron Maiden and Metallica before the sold out so we tend to look at music a bit differently when it comes to metal.
Well, I grew up with Mozart and Weber.

Yup.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music