Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 21st, 2020, 11:59 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Casters of Valhalla

Thanks for the feedback, but I don’t think I’m allowed to cover this on the show.
Old April 21st, 2020, 12:03 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Thanks for the feedback, but I don’t think I’m allowed to cover this on the show.
I'm not sure you're old enough to cover that stuff on the show.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old April 21st, 2020, 01:43 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
I'm not sure you're old enough to cover that stuff on the show.
You’re forgetting that I’m still half as old as you.
Old April 27th, 2020, 12:16 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I will say to to this podcast, especially @Matthias Maccabeus & @OrcElfArmyOne 's love for Axegrinders & Mogrimm, I played and used fairly well an Axegrinders*4+Mogrimm in the OHS Tourney and won, but would not have played them at all or as well without this podcast - so thanks for your inane driveling
Old April 27th, 2020, 12:24 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I will say to to this podcast, especially @Matthias Maccabeus & @OrcElfArmyOne 's love for Axegrinders & Mogrimm, I played and used fairly well an Axegrinders*4+Mogrimm in the OHS Tourney and won, but would not have played them at all or as well without this podcast - so thanks for your inane driveling
Well done. Mowed through 44 people on the Utah/OHS tourney, nicely done!

Are you going to be defending your title in the upcoming VCheese event, only difference basically is 500 points instead of 400 points?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:21 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Congrats on the win! I'm glad it's not only inane drivel, lol.

Last edited by OEAO; April 27th, 2020 at 01:21 PM. Reason: This went straight to Ken's head...
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:45 PM

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Just imagine what he could have done with Hatamoto instead of Mogrimm.

In all seriousness the dwarves are really good. I’m not surprised at all that they won a tourney. It’s almost like someone who knows how to accurately rank units had them at an A.

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; April 27th, 2020 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Melee power rankings, the ONLY power rankings.
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:15 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

400 points 18 figs like that tournament was is an interesting meta because range squads (or just massed 4th really) aren't viable bc of figure limit, and Q9 Raelin Rats aren't really viable because of point limit. But Knights x4 Gilbert, Heavies x4 Grimnak, Axegrinders x4 Mogrimm are all basically uninhibited by those restrictions. I tried a similar build with Deathchasers x4, Nerak, MBS, Raelin, but ran into C3V custom Cathar Spearmen who are extreme counters to melee.
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:36 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
400 points 18 figs like that tournament was is an interesting meta because range squads (or just massed 4th really) aren't viable bc of figure limit, and Q9 Raelin Rats aren't really viable because of point limit. But Knights x4 Gilbert, Heavies x4 Grimnak, Axegrinders x4 Mogrimm are all basically uninhibited by those restrictions. I tried a similar build with Deathchasers x4, Nerak, MBS, Raelin, but ran into C3V custom Cathar Spearmen who are extreme counters to melee.
Think that build is superior to say...

4x Deathchasers
Gothlock
Nerak

I think that probably handles Cathars better?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:55 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I haven't had the chance to use Gothlok but I'd imagine that probably is better against Cathar. Raelin makes the Cathar matchup worse because her extra defense dice matter less against Braced Spear autokill and she is worse at soaking the braced spear wounds away from the Deathchasers. The more and higher life your bonding hero situation is the better the Cathar matchup is. But that's not often what you want to bring against other things.
Old April 27th, 2020, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Raelin makes the Cathar matchup worse because her extra defense dice matter less against Braced Spear autokill and she is worse at soaking the braced spear wounds away from the Deathchasers.
Are you saying Raelin should be ranked lower??

Man, once again the melee power rankings are spot on.

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; April 27th, 2020 at 03:22 PM. Reason: It's hard to be right all the time
Old June 23rd, 2020, 11:49 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

https://casters-of-valhalla.sounder....enes-of-gencon

Special guests Lonewolf (Mike Jeter) and Raider 30 (Beau) join Mike and Ken for a very special, behind-the-scenes look at HeroScape at GenCon! We're sad it isn't happening this year, but this information is all relevant to the countless GenCons of the future! Stay safe! We'll see you all in Indianapolis in 2021!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion