Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 23rd, 2021, 06:26 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sir Soundwave (FE)

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; January 23rd, 2021 at 10:16 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 10:18 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sir Soundwave (FE)

On Deck Y/N

@Arch-vile -
@Arkham -
@tcglkn -
@Lord Pyre -
@LordVenoc -
@MrNobody -
@Soundwarp SG-1 -
@johnny139 -

My Etsy Store
Old January 23rd, 2021, 11:22 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sir Soundwave (V-OD)

Isn't the alternate card the same as the mini card?

Also, just curious - why should you make the headband before painting? Worried about scraping paint away if you make it afterwards?

yea after the alternate card gets fixed or I get eyes if there already is something obviously different about it
Old January 23rd, 2021, 11:28 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Oh that's just a mistake in the links. There isn't an alternate card, it's just something I might do if later I feel like buying/making the stuff for it.

You need to shape the headband around his head while the twist tie is flexible (so not covered in paint) but you will need to remove it so you can paint both sides of it without getting the paint on his head.

My Etsy Store
Old January 24th, 2021, 12:46 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Your guides always look so professional while mine are ghetto bob's version.
Old January 24th, 2021, 01:37 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Rock in the power title shouldn't be italicized.
Quote:
I HAVE NO MOUTH, YET I MUST ROCK
Once per game, instead of taking a turn with Soundwave, you may have all enemy figures within 3 spaces of Soundwave become affected by this special power until the end of your player turn. Move all affected figures up to 1 space each. Figures affected by this special power consider all figures enemy figures, and must make leaving engagement attacks when able to.

CALLING IN THE CAVALRY
After an enemy figure takes a turn, you may choose 1 figure you control that has not been attacked or chosen by an enemy figure during this player turn. You may move that figure a number of spaces up to its Move number as long as it ends that movement adjacent to a friendly figure that was attacked or chosen by an enemy figure during this player turn.

EJECT!
After taking a turn with Soundwave, if you did not attack with Soundwave, you may choose one friendly figure with the Cassette Storage special power on this card. Place the chosen figure on any unoccupied space within 2 clear sight spaces of Soundwave and take an immediate turn with that figure.
Abstain
Old January 24th, 2021, 02:44 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Personally I thought Rock being in italics was fine for an April Fools card, but if people aren't digging it I can change it.

It will make me sad, but I'm always sad.

My Etsy Store
Old January 24th, 2021, 06:36 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I don’t mind the italics. More bothered by the white at the top of the mini background but I know it’s just the sky.

Yea
Old January 24th, 2021, 06:55 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

I can try bumping the contrast on the top of the background. It does have blue sky and white clouds, but the yellow makes it impossible to see the difference.

My Etsy Store
Old January 24th, 2021, 07:09 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Could probably just replace the white with sky blue and it would look better too
Old January 24th, 2021, 09:41 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah glad y’all are addressing the weird white space. Just looks bad without context.

Fwiw wouldn’t want italics on a normal card but on a weirdo April Fools one I’m ok with odd touches like that here and there so long as we’re willing to view them as non-precedent setting.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 24th, 2021, 09:47 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I guess I just don’t understand what makes them April Fools cards beyond their release name. Once released, they’re just like any other card in our library. Unless they came with the “gold trim” or whatever was discussed for “non-competitive/tournament” viable type things if we ever made that a thing, I don’t see how they have any other standards. I see it as opening the door to future cards to do the same and point to as precedent, or perceived as an unintended error.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library