Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old May 4th, 2008, 04:00 PM

da_bomb is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: making figures

personoly, I thiink it's the easiest way for someone who deosn't have the other materials.
Old May 4th, 2008, 04:35 PM

ariealaviator is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_bomb View Post
personaly, I think it's the easiest way for someone who doesn't have the other materials.
Pease try and take the time to check your posts for grammar and spelling errors. It will help others understand what you are trying to say much better.

It's back and stronger than ever. Check out my Einar vs. Utgar Chapter 2
Old May 4th, 2008, 05:21 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

This thread =
Old May 4th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
personoly, I thiink it's the easiest way for someone who deosn't have the other materials.
I would love to neg rep this, but I hit for 10 and this just isn't something I want to smack that hard for.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 4th, 2008, 05:30 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
I would love to neg rep this, but I hit for 10 and this just isn't something I want to smack that hard for.
We need a sliding scale for rep...
Old May 4th, 2008, 08:53 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I've made bunches of figs with Sculpey. It's not all that difficult, and depending on how much you practice, you can do some pretty nice things with it.
Old May 5th, 2008, 01:17 AM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
I'm envisioning a unique hero: Mr Bill anybody?

What about..... Captain Howdy...
Old May 5th, 2008, 01:20 AM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Honestly, fellow Heroscapers...doesn't his handle say it all.....

P>S> I can't beleive that wasn't already taken..
Old May 5th, 2008, 12:58 PM

loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby!

This will be perfect for my Gumby themed army.

Gumby - 200
Pokey - 120
Blockheads x3 - 180
Old May 5th, 2008, 10:43 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

Actually, I think we have all missed the implicit genius of the first post...and what's even better is that this methodology has potential for other areas:

Here's an easy and quick way to solve world hunger.

you will need:
seed
bags
skinny black marker(sharpies work good)

First, plant the seeds in the ground. When they've grown, harvest the grain. Then, put the grain into large bags and write "Food" on them with the marker. Distribute the bags to all the hungry people on the planet.

That's all there is to it! Quick and easy cure for world hunger like that.

Profoundly simple, or simply profound....you be the judge.

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old May 5th, 2008, 11:08 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That's a really good tutorial!

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old May 6th, 2008, 12:11 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Flame Gryphon, which one? The world hungry or the figures tutorial?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles