Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 29th, 2018, 07:32 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Brit-Cit Judge (Just Breathe)

I'm in favor of Uncommon Hero personally. I'd rather see common hero/ squad saved for like Rookie Judges or something, ideally with a bonding style power of some stripe, the current mechanics here feel like they'd start to get a little persnickety on a common. I don't think 'needs to be owned by Judge Death' is really that important of a thing to change the design over honestly.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 29th, 2018, 07:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Do we have a mini option besides the Heroclix one here? The clix ones are pretty rare/expensive. Definitely against a Common anything if we're using those guys.
Not sure. There may be some metal figures that need to be painted out there. I seem to recall seeing other Dredd stuff in that mold. The clix ones are all sold out on T&T, with the cheapest one last sold for $5.59.
Old January 29th, 2018, 08:10 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Do we have a mini option besides the Heroclix one here? The clix ones are pretty rare/expensive. Definitely against a Common anything if we're using those guys.
Not sure. There may be some metal figures that need to be painted out there. I seem to recall seeing other Dredd stuff in that mold. The clix ones are all sold out on T&T, with the cheapest one last sold for $5.59.
Unfortunately, the Wargames Foundry line appears to be discontinued now.... That's a real pain actually, I was probably going to go with them even if no one else did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I'm in favor of Uncommon Hero personally. I'd rather see common hero/ squad saved for like Rookie Judges or something, ideally with a bonding style power of some stripe, the current mechanics here feel like they'd start to get a little persnickety on a common. I don't think 'needs to be owned by Judge Death' is really that important of a thing to change the design over honestly.
I feel happier about it if there are going to be Rookie Judges, actually - I'd just like to see some aspect of a Judge build that Judge Death isn't impotent against.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 29th, 2018, 08:36 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
I feel happier about it if there are going to be Rookie Judges, actually - I'd just like to see some aspect of a Judge build that Judge Death isn't impotent against.
Well, I don't know that there are going to be Rookie Judges for sure or anything. It seems like something that should be a thing though, given it is a real ranking in the comics and the whole 'Senior Judge Assessment Time' bit lends itself to a bonding power pretty obviously. If there are minis for it, and Tornado doesn't want to do them, it's something I'd consider doing my self actually.

Though even with Rookie Judges in the mix I don't think Judge Death is worth factoring in. He just isn't a very good card, trying to make the Judges have a 'weak spot' against him is more than likely just going to result in Tornado getting screwed over again. I think having a bunch of guys with 4-5 life (which no Judge is going over) is already enough to give Death a little teeth (as it's against high life teams where he really struggles), anything more than that is on Death and him needing a bit of a tweak. Death already has one change that needs to happen for rule consistency anyway that would juice him up a bit, so there's that.

My Etsy Store
Old January 30th, 2018, 06:07 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

In that case, I know it's not been protocol so far, but I would genuinely suggest giving Death a reevaluation.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 30th, 2018, 09:48 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Let's move Judge Death and any reevaluation talk to a more appropriate thread and keep this one clear for the Brit-Cits.
Old January 30th, 2018, 02:28 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Let's move Judge Death and any reevaluation talk to a more appropriate thread and keep this one clear for the Brit-Cits.
I agree - I just said that here because it was appropriate to the current conversation, but any continuation of that line of thought should, indeed, be in a separate thread.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 30th, 2018, 02:35 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

SO...to get back on track...I have the following question for the LD or anyone familiar with the source material.

A) These guys are generic and act as standard Judges that occasionally team up = Uncommon

B) When they enter the battle they are usually in small groups of 2-4 and they team up with "named" Judges = Unique Squad

C) They are typically treated as an army = Common hero/squad

If the answer is A as you original draft suggests then we can put that question to bed and move on.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 30th, 2018, 02:55 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Looks like you all worked it out.

As far as figures, Warlord games has a fairly new Judge Dredd game.

Looks like they are out of stock though. Hmm, that does not bode well for my hopes of more 2000AD figures.

Pretty solid on uncommon right now. We can drop their Life to 3 if we want to soften them up a bit and lower their cost. Any thoughts on cost?
100 is a total guess. Less would be great.

We can drop the extra -1 Defense vs. Common.

There is indeed a plan for Rookie Judges. No figs, so you would have to paint either Dredd or a Brit's helmet white. It was planned they would have the only Judge bonding, Training Day.

Does anyone have this figure? Going to need some pics.
Art is really lacking. I may have to comb through my comics as there is not much online.

Thanks all. Good start!
Old January 31st, 2018, 07:43 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Well, I don't know that there are going to be Rookie Judges for sure or anything. It seems like something that should be a thing though, given it is a real ranking in the comics and the whole 'Senior Judge Assessment Time' bit lends itself to a bonding power pretty obviously. If there are minis for it, and Tornado doesn't want to do them, it's something I'd consider doing my self actually.
Expect me to hold you to this at some point.
Old January 31st, 2018, 08:14 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Expect me to hold you to this at some point.
If you ever want some help doing 2000 A.D. stuff just let me know. I'm not super familiar with their stuff, but I've read a couple Dredd comics and I like the universe, so I don't mind pitching in on some designs.

My Etsy Store
Old February 1st, 2018, 06:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

So where we at with this design then? It seems like we talked about several different ideas and just ended up sticking with where the design started, is that correct? If not what are the updates/changes from the initial design and what is the next step?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library