Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 17th, 2020, 03:32 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Cap. America (Isaiah Bradley) (Initial Playt

I was talking about Cyclops (I). [EDIT: Angel originally had plain ol' Carry. Scott (I) and Angel were designed/tested together and played so that Angel could carry on Scott's free moves, but that eventually got ruled out of bounds (for the reason that "Before moving" is a phase of the turn) and it was resolved by updating Angel with Swift Carry.]

I dunno what to tell you though, I didn't write the rules. Would prefer if general rules complaints were taken to a different thread. Thanks.

Last edited by Ronin; October 18th, 2020 at 12:58 AM.
Old October 17th, 2020, 04:04 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Planning on running an initial tonight or tomorrow - any thoughts on army builds from @FreshFoods @LordVenoc @Soundwarp SG-1 ?
Warmachine feels like a nice pull since you can get a lot out of the free move without worrying about the unblockable bit.

Though I think his best build right now might be Kree. Like he wants a lot of bodies to keep throwing forward and they’re the easiest way to get that right now.

He’s a card that will get drastically more powerful if we get a cheap common squad of Soldiers or something.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 17th, 2020, 04:51 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Isaiah + Captain Marvel *Mar-Vell* + Kree Scouts x10 is 1000, and sounds like a pretty solid army.

Bucky + Cap + Rock + Isaiah = 675 and feels like a strong core. Adding Guile puts you at 805. Maybe Bane could be a decent fill for the rest of the points if you’re trying to reach 1000.

I figured Bee would be able to carry figures when moved by ItB, but I’m sure some rules lawyers know better than me. Isaiah and Optimus seem like a duo that would work surprisingly well, so maybe a cybertronian army + Cap. He, Bee, and Optimus = 810. Prowl also works decently with Isaiah, so maybe something with him.

If Donald Ferguson’s Soldier Cover Fire works with ItB, you can make a pretty movement heavy build with Isaiah, Ferguson, Rock, Bucky, and Bee. That build would be 795. General Ross is another 160 for more movement, and a single Kree Scout gets you close to 1000.

D20 boosters could be useful to fill points if needed. I wouldn’t build an army around getting a lucky LL roll though.

Last edited by FreshFoods; October 17th, 2020 at 06:19 PM.
Old October 17th, 2020, 07:06 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Thanks for the input, guys! I'll at least get some armies together tonight.
Old October 17th, 2020, 07:44 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks a lot for running the initial man. Hope you have fun with him!
Old October 18th, 2020, 03:01 PM
Symbiotic

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Captain America (Isaiah Bradley)

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Captain America (Bradley) @200, Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell), Kree Soldier x10, Ragdoll (1000) vs Fantastic Four (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Captain America (Bradley) @200, Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell), Kree Soldier x10, Ragdoll (1000) vs Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Spider-Man, Captain America (Steve), Bucky (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Captain America (Bradley) @200, Captain America (Steve) (Hasbro), War Machine, Oracle, US Agent, Bucky (1190) vs Professor X, Jean Grey, Iceman, Angel (Warren), Jubilee, Wolverine, Nightcrawler (II) (1190)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Really like the way he plays! He feels cool, but maybe a hair overcosted at present. I couldn't totally get the Kree meat grinder working, though. I think that's worth keeping an eye on going forward, maybe shaking up the exact Kree build a bit. Might be a smarter configuration than what I was trying to get working here, and it definitely lets him throw a lot of unblockables.
Old October 18th, 2020, 03:08 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

No tests with Rock or Cap 240?
Old October 18th, 2020, 03:10 PM
Symbiotic

Rock would be a good thing to hit going forward. C3G Cap didn't seem important to hit.

EDIT: Like Avenging Cap is good, obviously, but I feel like he just wants different things than what this Cap wants. I didn't want to get too caught up on him and end up with an initial where I didn't learn anything about Bradley, but confirmed that Rogers likes multi-attacks.

Last edited by Ronin; October 18th, 2020 at 03:29 PM.
Old October 18th, 2020, 03:30 PM

Awesome, thanks for the tests! I think changing his LL ranges would be the cleanest way to raise his value a little more, maybe something like 1-8/9-16/17-20? I’m thinking either that or an attack bump to 6, but I’m feeling the LL boost a bit more. Open to ideas. Thanks for running that Kree build, throwing a bunch of cheap bodies was my biggest concern but it seems like it’s not unbalanced.

I was also thinking of giving him One Shield Defense, from Patriot, but never moved to far with that idea.

Last edited by FreshFoods; October 18th, 2020 at 05:13 PM.
Old October 18th, 2020, 06:45 PM

3 losses is pretty unfortunate, but none of them looked like complete blowouts. Updated ItB with the numbers from the previous post. I think he’s ready to go besides that!

I propose we move to Public Playtesting.
Old October 18th, 2020, 07:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Cap. America, Isaiah Bradley (VOTE for playt

Yea. Calculator got 180 so not shocked he is coming in a little soft.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 18th, 2020, 07:21 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Cap. America, Isaiah Bradley (VOTE for playt

Yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library