Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old July 14th, 2011, 12:39 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Have you guys seen Stan Lee's: Superhumans TV show? It is freaking AWESOME! It is a documentary of sorts, of people around the world with "superhuman" abilities.
I saw the "Iceman" one, where that guy was in a tub of freezing cold water, and got locked in a walk in freezer!

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old July 14th, 2011, 03:29 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Option 3 sounds completely doable and I nominate you in charge of doing it. Just make sure to link your results in a post in the Welcome to C3G page and we'll link it in the OP there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I had a feeling if I suggested an idea, someone would nominate me to do it and almost was going to put a clause that one of you should do it if we went with that option. The main reason I could give is I am not a C3G member although I do play your figs every now and then and did compile the cards in a PDF, but the real reason is I am stretched for time and do not want another thing on heroscapers where I am committed to update on a regular basis.
I wouldn't mind keeping something like that updated. The initial work may take a fair amount of time but once that's done it'll basically be a once per month thing that I can do when I update the suggestion list.

I'll put this on my to-do list right after that playtest write-up.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old July 14th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool. Sounds like a plan.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 14th, 2011, 08:50 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
This also made me think of you guys. Enjoy. LINK

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old July 14th, 2011, 09:15 PM

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Bought like 6 Cap gravity feeds... here's some thoughts on what I got...

Nick Fury: You guys have been waiting to see this guy before choosing a figure for the card, right? The figure looks good... but he's kind of lacking in the 'action pose' department, and the black suit clashes a bit with the other SHIELD team members.

Black Widow: I think this is a really nice mini. I know you chose the ultimates, but this one looks pretty good and a little less, well, 'ultimate'. FYI.

SHIELD Agent: I'd say no to this one, and make a Maria Hill instead.

Hydra Officer: Kinda boring. Good thing the Hydra faction doesn't really need help.

Old July 14th, 2011, 09:18 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Well we have already chosen a mini for Nick Fury based on the image of that Nick Fury we saw.
Old July 14th, 2011, 09:22 PM

Also got the Howling Commando, who looks a great deal less like a Nazi in person, which is both good and bad.

Old July 14th, 2011, 11:42 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Also got the Howling Commando, who looks a great deal less like a Nazi in person, which is both good and bad.
Any chance you could take some pics for us?
Old July 15th, 2011, 12:19 AM

I'm willing, my camera's not great, however.

Old July 15th, 2011, 02:23 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Black Widow: I think this is a really nice mini. I know you chose the ultimates, but this one looks pretty good and a little less, well, 'ultimate'. FYI.
I disagree, I think the new Black Widow figure is pretty terrible. The old two are better.

And the Hydra guys kinda suck, too. But the new Viper is pretty darned awesome!!!
Old July 15th, 2011, 03:00 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Best part of the new Harry Potter movie I just got back from? The Dark Knight Rises teaser trailer! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie9M-ys1bTg

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 15th, 2011, 03:34 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

what a crappy and incredibly disappointing "leak".

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape