Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old March 7th, 2019, 08:46 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of 20th Maine Volunteers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I would imagine that 2-3 is the sweetspot for them. The need to minimize the number of Unrevealed Order Markers on them for defense ensures that you wouldn't want to build an entire army around them, in my eyes, so they'd probably work best as a smaller addition to another army idea.
Cool. Picked up 2 more squads for just in case giving me 4 squads of each. Thanks.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 7th, 2019, 10:31 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

I was going to bring 20th Maine x4 and Rygarn to a 335 point event once, taking inspiration from @CrazyTankster 's suggestion above. I didn't end up playing the event, but tested the army once or twice and it performed well enough. I agree that you don't want to build a larger army around these guys generally. They're tough to make your bread and butter, and you generally have better options. Fun to add in once in a while, though.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 8th, 2019, 12:58 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Personally I like these two armies:

150 Roman Legionnaires x3
120 20th Maine x2
100 Marcus Decimus Gallus
080 Raelin
050 Me-Burq-Sa

500 points, 21 figures. You can keep your X on the Maine while you need to keep them safe and while you bond Marcus with the Romans to set him up. Then pod the Maine around him and enjoy your extra Attack. MBS gives Romans someone else to bond with once Marcus is in position.

210 Knights of Weston x3
180 20th Maine x3
105 Sir Gilbert

495 points, 22 figures. Similar to the above, you can keep your X on the Maine until you're ready to use them. In the meantime, Gilbert can move them into position during the Knights' OMs!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs