Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old June 13th, 2011, 09:53 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumper15 View Post
Very nice Elven Lord and Bassist, I was secretly hoping for no competition, but where would the fun be in that? It is good to know that my competition has major skill.
Well, whoever wins will win a hard fought...fight (am I a writer or what?). There's definitely a lot of talent in these competitions, which is what makes it so fun.
Old June 13th, 2011, 11:11 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

In response to kaemon awa's question, I can say only this... I am not going to tell, as that would put an unfair(and boring) slant on what everyone else might write. All I can say for what to write, besides epic-ness is, badabadabada... Anything Goes.
Old June 14th, 2011, 01:22 PM

Vader Fan 7 Woo who?

I take it that means no word limit then?

Excellent! And the week extension should give me time to work on something, since my exams end tomorrow.

May the Force be with you...
Old June 14th, 2011, 03:21 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader Fan 7 View Post

Excellent! And the week extension should give me time to work on something, since my exams end tomorrow.

It's about time! I was wondering when you'd show up again.
Old June 14th, 2011, 05:46 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

I will win one of these contests some day...I will win one of these contests some day...I will win one of these contests some day...I will win one of these contests some day...I will win one of these contests some day...I will win one of these contests some day...

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old June 15th, 2011, 01:10 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post
I will win one of these contests some day...I will win one of these contests some day...I will win one of these contests some day...I will win one of these contests some day...I will win one of these contests some day...I will win one of these contests some day...
Count me in.
Old June 16th, 2011, 06:44 PM

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

only 3 days left, keep em coming.
Old June 16th, 2011, 09:21 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

the week has been long and full, and it's not over yet. I'm having a garage sale on Saturday, so that may be the only time that I could get a story in. When exactly were you planning on judging, SoA? Some time Saturday night?
Old June 17th, 2011, 12:00 AM

Vader Fan 7 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassistofDoom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader Fan 7 View Post

It's about time! I was wondering when you'd show up again.
Yeah, sorry about that. Meeting with the Emperor.

Anyway, finally got an idea ... I'll probably start writing tonight. First I gotta go force choke whatever idiot came up with writer's block. He's ticking me off.

May the Force be with you...

Last edited by Vader Fan 7; June 17th, 2011 at 12:12 AM.
Old June 17th, 2011, 01:08 AM

Either Saturday night or Sunday morning, but probably Saturday night. Keep em coming folks, we only have... what, 3 entries?
Old June 17th, 2011, 01:37 AM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Either Saturday night or Sunday morning, but probably Saturday night. Keep em coming folks, we only have... what, 3 entries?
Writing's hard.

But I'll still have an entry. If I don't, I'll hurt myself for being lazy.

Currently Sigless.
Gotta Go to the Sig Bank.
Old June 17th, 2011, 03:02 AM

well, don't hurt yourself... badly...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction