Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old June 5th, 2011, 01:15 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

I'll have to read it in the morning... *thud on computer desk is heard in background followed by snores*
Old June 5th, 2011, 02:13 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

What? No judging tonight? jk, get some sleep.
Old June 5th, 2011, 02:40 AM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!

Alright folks, here comes the final word. First off, fantastic work everyone! I'm surprised this thread simply doesn't cave in upon itself, for there is no way it can contain this amount of creativity in one place. It was a hard decision, but in the end, only three people can place. Hopefully it isn't too controversial.

Here we go:

3rd Place
Spoiler Alert!

2nd Place
Spoiler Alert!

1st Place
Spoiler Alert!

Other
Spoiler Alert!

~DF, looking forward to writing up on the next prompt.

Currently Sigless.
Gotta Go to the Sig Bank.
Old June 5th, 2011, 02:41 AM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
What? No judging tonight? jk, get some sleep.
Sleep? What's that?

Currently Sigless.
Old June 5th, 2011, 10:22 AM

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Whoa! Awesome! Thanks so much! honored, thanks to all, blahblahblah, etc. I'm grateful I should have the prompt up within a few hours, need to eat me some... whatever it is I'm having for breakfast.
Oh, and for the record, it was meant to be Eomer, not Theoden, but looking back, I see how one could not see it.
Old June 5th, 2011, 10:45 AM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

Congrats Son of Arathorn . I'll be waiting to redeem myself this round...
Old June 5th, 2011, 10:51 AM

bumper15 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Oh, and for the record, it was meant to be Eomer, not Theoden, but looking back, I see how one could not see it.
For the record, Theoden led the Eorlingas while Eomer commanded the Rohirrim. Unless your story took place after the War of the Ring and Eomer had been made king. I thought it was Theoden also because he had been killed at Pellenor and Eomer had survived until the end of the story.

Congrats, awesome story!

Broken Record: Since school is out for me on Wednesday, I should be able to have my story up earlier this time.
Old June 5th, 2011, 11:02 AM

Vader Fan 7 Woo who?

If you only knew the power ... that I'm feeling right now!

I read most of the entries, and I'm really surprised I placed where I did. Son of Arathorn - kudos to you! Dragonfire pretty much said it all for me.
Dadnarg - I loved the idea of orc zombies. that was pretty cool

Can't wait for the next prompt!

May the Force be with you...
Old June 5th, 2011, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumper15 View Post
Quote:
For the record, Theoden led the Eorlingas while Eomer commanded the Rohirrim. Unless your story took place after the War of the Ring and Eomer had been made king. I thought it was Theoden also because he had been killed at Pellenor and Eomer had survived until the end of the story.
I figured it was Theoden as opposed to Eomer because of the white horse.

Currently Sigless.
Old June 5th, 2011, 01:04 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

For those of you who haven't noticed, Here is a thread I'm starting to make, to archive all the stories.
Old June 5th, 2011, 02:39 PM

Actually, Eomer rode a white horse when- he first encountered the Three Hunters, and- rode at the battle of Pellenor fields
Theoden also does not have a plume on his helmet, at least in the movie.
Ok, prompt time.
Valkrill's forces have begun to march on Utgar's lands. As they reach Utgars forces guarding his territory, they see that an army of the allied generals is already fighting desperately against Utgar's horde. Now the forces of the Allies are caught between two massive armies. Write from a viewpoint of a soldier in one of the armies, and MAKE. THIS. EPIC. Enjoy, and good luck to all.
Old June 5th, 2011, 03:20 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire9788 View Post
Bassist of Doom's story was good, but it just seemed to pass by like Christmas.
~DF, looking forward to writing up on the next prompt.
Can you explain what you mean by this DF? I'm not complaining, just a little curious. And great prompt SoA! Believe me, I will make it epic.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction