Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 27th, 2014, 04:36 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers (MARS) Event Thread

My wife works that day, but I might be able to come down for a bit later in the day.
Old March 27th, 2014, 10:18 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_wookiee View Post
My wife works that day, but I might be able to come down for a bit later in the day.
....OR just bring the kids with you and a couple of games that are age appropriate (i.e. Candyland, NoooClue, SoooSorry, Monotony, etc.) ~lol~ Hope to see ya; it ain't the same without ya.

And that previously mentioned event on APRIL 5th . . . is the annual Ocean City Spring Fling - in which an entire mile of Asbury Avenue (basically the main street of O.C.) becomes a pedestrian mall with over 150 Arts & Crafts vendors and various purveyors of succulent delicacies. It draws thousands of tourists and I'm sure that I won't be missed this year if I sneak away early to feed my gaming addiction by calling it a "Mental Health Excursion for some needed R&R" after the past three, long months of cabin fever.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old March 28th, 2014, 07:18 AM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox View Post
As of right now I fully intend to be there! My schedule is clear at the moment, though who knows how it will be this time next week.

I'm also up for playing some new stuff, I feel like I'm in a bit of a rut games wise.

Anyone seen the promos for Marvel Dice Masters? Looks awesome.
Awesome! Really hope you can make it. I wouldn't be opposed to a Mage Wars duel if the opportunity arises.

I may have heard of Marvel Dice Masters and I may have preordered a starter and a case of boosters (so far). The collectability of the game scares me but it just looks like such a cool game I am going to chance it.

Quote:
Hope it works out. We haven't gamed together in a long time. Plus you always have great new games!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
And that previously mentioned event on APRIL 5th . . . is the annual Ocean City Spring Fling - in which an entire mile of Asbury Avenue (basically the main street of O.C.) becomes a pedestrian mall with over 150 Arts & Crafts vendors and various purveyors of succulent delicacies. It draws thousands of tourists and I'm sure that I won't be missed this year if I sneak away early to feed my gaming addiction by calling it a "Mental Health Excursion for some needed R&R" after the past three, long months of cabin fever.
Glad to hear we can help you with your mental health! This is shaping up to be a pretty good turnout for us!
Old March 30th, 2014, 12:17 AM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks like I may be able to make this one!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.
Old March 31st, 2014, 10:24 PM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Uh oh. Not going to make this one.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.
Old April 1st, 2014, 08:09 AM

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteparkerh View Post
Uh oh. Not going to make this one.
Sorry to hear that. Of course now we have an excuse to get together another time that you can make it so it isn't a total loss!
Old April 2nd, 2014, 12:11 PM

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

I should be able to get there by 5pm or so. Any requests for stuff to bring? Kemet? Clash of Cultures? Tomorrow?
Old April 3rd, 2014, 08:38 AM

Quote:
I should be able to get there by 5pm or so. Any requests for stuff to bring? Kemet? Clash of Cultures? Tomorrow?
Great! I would love to play Tomorrow. I bought it a few months ago and have not gotten it to the table yet. Wouldn't mind Manhattan Project either. Just saying...

I know I am bringing Mage Wars but not sure what else.
Old April 3rd, 2014, 01:01 PM

Awesome. I'll bring both of them. Just got Tomorrow in a trade, so I haven't had a chance to try it yet.

I also picked up Shogun recently, if anyone wants to give that a whirl. It's a great game, but very euro-y.
Old April 5th, 2014, 12:53 AM

Just picked up Quantum today - it's sort of like Eclipse meets King of Tokyo. Way better than it has any right to be, considering that it's on the lighter side. I'll bring it along.
Old April 5th, 2014, 06:22 AM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

I won't be making it today

My brother in law and his wife just moved back to the states from Israel so I'll be helping them move today.

Have fun guys.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old April 5th, 2014, 08:40 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Getting ready to leave in a few min's. Looking forward to playing Tomorrow today, Quantum, Shogun, Kemet, or Whatever after five. I'm bringing with me: Leviathans, StarWars: X-Wings, FlashPoint, Dungeon Roll, Indigo, Survival, Settlers of Catan, Stone Age, Agricola, Shadows Over Camelot, 5x Carcassonnes, 2x Fluxx'es, and a couple others I can't remember.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events