Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 14th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
Retlaw's Gencon 2013 Pictures - Updated 08-19-13

I'll be updating this post each evening. Enjoy the pictures (click on image for larger picture).

Wednesday August 14:
Spoiler Alert!

Pictures from Thursday:
Spoiler Alert!

Friday Pictures:
Spoiler Alert!

Saturday Pictures
Spoiler Alert!

Sunday Pictures:

Only event on Sunday was the team tournament, so here are several pictures from that event. The two repainted wolfies were prizes for the team competition -- very nicely done. On my last trip through the dealer hall I stopped and took a picture of the Plaid Hat Games booth -- their booth was always busy. The last picture is from our "neighbors" (Star Wars Minis was set up next to Heroscape). They had the Hoth battlefield set up earlier and the death star trench was there on Sunday.

Well, that's the last pictures from Gencon 2013. Hope you enjoyed them and to those who left positive comments/rep -- thanks.

Last edited by Retlaw; August 19th, 2013 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Added more pictures
Old August 14th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Retlaw's Gencon 2013 Pictures

Old August 14th, 2013, 09:13 PM

Son of Mulhalla is surprisingly tart

Thank y'all for the hard work!!!!!
Old August 15th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Added Thursday picts to the first post.
Old August 15th, 2013, 10:03 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks as always for posting these! (to say nothing of the heroic setup efforts)

My boys are years away from being able to attend Gencon, so the photos are as close as I'm going to get for now.

Of course, I probably shouldn't thank you TOO much. Last year one of your photos turned me on to Dwarven Forge, which has proven to be an expensive turn of events.
Ooh, cool Hoth setup! I wonder if that's for sale somewhere...

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old August 16th, 2013, 09:36 PM
Ruler of the Damned

More pictures added
Old August 17th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Saturday pictures added to the first post.
Old August 19th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Sunday added to first post
Old August 20th, 2013, 01:01 PM

worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker
Re: Retlaw's Gencon 2013 Pictures - Updated 08-19-13

Thanks for the pics, Retlaw! Awesome job winning Assassins Creed!

I'm just sayin.
Old August 20th, 2013, 02:31 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Retlaw's Gencon 2013 Pictures - Updated 08-19-13

I always look forward to Retlaw's Gencon pictures each year. It's exciting to see so many games in action, and to try to put names to faces. Granted, it probably isn't nearly as exciting as, you know, actually being there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con