Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 17th, 2018, 12:03 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Kingpin (II) (Final Editing Phase)

I'm seeing two figures for only .49 that both look like he is just chilling at T&T. #002 & #045, I don't know which one is the official one for Kingpin I but the other one should work here.
Old January 17th, 2018, 12:25 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'm seeing two figures for only .49 that both look like he is just chilling at T&T. #002 & #045, I don't know which one is the official one for Kingpin I but the other one should work here.
002 is the Kingpin I figure. 45 may be the one that SG-1 said was really short.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 17th, 2018, 01:50 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, 45 is the one that was on the short side and I ended up building new legs for when I modded him. He's actually not that much shorter than the Kingpin I figure though, basically he is a little short for what his height should be compared to most other old clix but almost right compared to modern clix. I mostly modded mine because I wanted him to still look tall compared to proper Heroscape figures and a bunch of other lines.

I'm leaning toward 45 personally, as our other options are two punchy Kingpins and one behind a desk (and a zombie kingpin I guess). Desk Pin and the punchy Kingpin with the cane both are a bit more expensive and seem to drop out of stock a lot too. I'd rather leave the cheaper no-cane punchy Kingpin free for Lazy's Kingpin draft, as it fits a lot better there than here.

So I think I'm 'officially' going with this Kingpin unless someone has a dire objection to it.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 17th, 2018, 03:36 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Here's a crazy thought: what if we swapped the mini on Kingpin I to one of the more aggressive minis and this one to HoT #002? Changes absolutely nothing but card art.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old January 17th, 2018, 06:16 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Yeah, 45 is the one that was on the short side and I ended up building new legs for when I modded him. He's actually not that much shorter than the Kingpin I figure though, basically he is a little short for what his height should be compared to most other old clix but almost right compared to modern clix. I mostly modded mine because I wanted him to still look tall compared to proper Heroscape figures and a bunch of other lines.

I'm leaning toward 45 personally, as our other options are two punchy Kingpins and one behind a desk (and a zombie kingpin I guess). Desk Pin and the punchy Kingpin with the cane both are a bit more expensive and seem to drop out of stock a lot too. I'd rather leave the cheaper no-cane punchy Kingpin free for Lazy's Kingpin draft, as it fits a lot better there than here.

So I think I'm 'officially' going with this Kingpin unless someone has a dire objection to it.
Not honestly sure I'll ever do that design now, as I'm a lot happier with this one than I was expecting. Never say never, but it's certainly a lower priority.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 17th, 2018, 11:28 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I have 45 if we need any pics. I know you said you had one but I wasn’t sure if it was only the modded one or not.
Old January 21st, 2018, 06:28 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Wording edits:

Quote:
CRIMINAL FRAME-UP
At the start of the game, you may choose one Unique Hero that is a Crime Fighter, Lawman or Vigilante. For this game the chosen figure's class is Criminal instead of what is listed on its card.

KINGPIN OF CRIME
If at least one of your Order Markers for a round is placed on this card, and:
• All of your other Order Markers are placed on Assassin Army cards you control, then all Assassins you control add 1 to their Attack numbers for the rest of the round;
• All of your other Order Markers are placed on Criminal Army cards you control, then all Criminals you control add 1 to their Defense numbers for the rest of the round;
• All of your other Order Markers are placed on Thief Army cards you control, then all Thieves you control add 2 to their Move numbers for the rest of the round;
You have one Order Marker each on an Assassin Army card you control, a Criminal Army card you control, and a Thief Army card you control, then all Assassins, Thieves and Criminals you control add 1 to their Move, Attack and Defense numbers for the rest of the round.
I trimmed down the "Army Cards" to just 'cards' because the class requirements rule out other kinds of cards, and it frees up a little space for 'Attack number', which is more C3G-kosher to add to than just 'attack'.

Pastability:

Quote:
CRIMINAL FRAME-UP
At the start of the game, you may choose one Unique Hero that is a Crime Fighter, Lawman or Vigilante. For this game the chosen figure's class is Criminal instead of what is listed on its card.

KINGPIN OF CRIME
If at least one of your Order Markers for a round is placed on this card, and:
• All of your other Order Markers are placed on Assassin cards you control, then all Assassins you control add 1 to their Attack numbers for the rest of the round;
• All of your other Order Markers are placed on Criminal cards you control, then all Criminals you control add 1 to their Defense numbers for the rest of the round;
• All of your other Order Markers are placed on Thief cards you control, then all Thieves you control add 2 to their Move numbers for the rest of the round;
• You have one Order Marker each on an Assassin card you control, a Criminal card you control, and a Thief card you control, then all Assassins, Thieves and Criminals you control add 1 to their Move, Attack and Defense numbers for the rest of the round.
Old January 24th, 2018, 08:59 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Alrighty, I've got cards up now. Let me know what y'all think. I haven't got PDFs up yet as I need to figure out how to make ones of the correct size.

Other than that, I think I just need to get a bio up for him and he should be mostly good to go.

My Etsy Store
Old January 24th, 2018, 10:18 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

They look great but I have a few comments. The mini target icon looks quite large. Maybe shrink it down just a touch. Second the actual mini looks a touch dark. Could you adjust that slightly. Lastly, the artist needs to get his credit in the "art by" at the bottom of the OP...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 24th, 2018, 11:31 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
They look great but I have a few comments. The mini target icon looks quite large. Maybe shrink it down just a touch. Second the actual mini looks a touch dark. Could you adjust that slightly. Lastly, the artist needs to get his credit in the "art by" at the bottom of the OP...
I shrunk his hitzone a bit, is that better?

I was trying to have the mini a little dark (and backlit) to match the background and the whole 'shadowy figure behind the scenes' deal this KP has going. I can lighten it up some if 'stylistic' stuff like that is a no go.

My Etsy Store
Old January 25th, 2018, 12:10 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Figure looks pretty well lit to me.
Old January 25th, 2018, 12:14 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I shrunk his hitzone a bit, is that better?

I was trying to have the mini a little dark (and backlit) to match the background and the whole 'shadowy figure behind the scenes' deal this KP has going. I can lighten it up some if 'stylistic' stuff like that is a no go.
hitzone is better. It wasn't as much the lighting as the skin tone just looked a bit odd (kind of purplish) but I have no problem with what you are going for stylistically.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library