Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 18th, 2022, 11:29 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Uprooted Tree (VOTE for Release)

Maybe I am just out of the loop for terrain stuff, but I am thoroughly confused by this power:
Quote:
UPROOTED
If this Uprooted Tree is not on the battlefield and a huge Evergreen Tree is moved, immediately replace it on the battlefield with this Uprooted Tree, if possible.
1) Why cannot we not have more than one uprooted tree on the battlefield? It's not drafted and has no point cost.

2) We currently have no huge Evergreen Trees, so I don't know how to move one. I understand that might be long term goal, but for now it seems a little strange (cart before the horse kind of thing).

3) The timing on the throw and size change is somewhat confusing. Hulk picks up a huge Evergreen Tree and can only throw it 2 spaces (Huge = Range 2), but when it lands it is now a large Uprooted Tree for an Attack of 4. Also is this a double spaced figure? Judging by the large size and images, it looks like it should be but it is not mentioned in the OP.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old April 19th, 2022, 06:22 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll take a stab at these:

1. You can? Where are you getting that you can't have more than one on the battlefield at once? But a fallen tree only becomes one tree trunk.

2. The Tree of Life has power text that counts it as an Evergreen Tree

3. The double spaced bit should definitely be noted in the OP. I can't disagree with you on the timing being confusing if used with the casual throwing rules. I wonder if there's a way to smooth that out?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 19th, 2022, 10:14 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The wording of "if this Uprooted Tree is not on the battlefield" sounds like there can be only one on the battlefield at a time. Why is not worded similar to Battlements and Ruined Battlements?

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old April 19th, 2022, 10:20 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
The wording of "if this Uprooted Tree is not on the battlefield" sounds like there can be only one on the battlefield at a time. Why is not worded similar to Battlements and Ruined Battlements?
Because this is meant to work with every tree and then the trees would need to have the power to turn into these.
Old April 19th, 2022, 11:21 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
I think it'd only read that way if it said "if an Uprooted Tree is not on the battlefield" rather than "this."

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 19th, 2022, 05:16 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry for the delayed response here. I updated the OP with the base clarification.

For the huge to large thing. I think of it as the tree being broken upon getting thrown.

As for the timing for being thrown, It would get moved as if it were huge(trees) and deal damage as if it were large(log). Not sure of a better way to clarify the timing on that honestly.

However, here is a suggestion that may smooth out the wording a little?
Doesn't help the timing though...

Original.
Quote:
UPROOTED
If this Uprooted Tree is not on the battlefield and a huge Evergreen Tree is moved, immediately replace it on the battlefield with this Uprooted Tree, if possible.
Does this sound better?
Quote:
UPROOTED
When a huge Evergreen Tree is moved, it must immediately be replaced with an Uprooted Tree that is not on the battlefield, if possible.
Any suggestions on timing clarification wording?
Old April 19th, 2022, 05:35 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
UPROOTED
Immediately before a huge Evergreen Tree is moved, it must be replaced with an Uprooted Tree that is not on the battlefield, if possible.
Does this work?
Old April 19th, 2022, 10:06 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, that works for me.

Anyone have issues with Tickle's wording?
Old April 19th, 2022, 10:30 PM

Is that how it was playtested (that the damage rolled for the thrown thing was rolled based on the Large Uprooted Tree rather than the Huge Tree)?

Old April 20th, 2022, 06:41 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Pretty sure I rolled for huge.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 20th, 2022, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Pretty sure I rolled for huge.
Would that change also change your feelings about it as a tester? Want to make sure we're dotting all our i's here.

Old April 20th, 2022, 08:00 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I think ultimately it does not matter but is a little weird.
I am for whatever makes it happen.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library