Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 1st, 2009, 12:53 PM

Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby!
Glue marks on figure ?

I recently purchased the Heroes expansion from Wave 3, and the Saylind figure from the pack has some white glue marks around the bit where his spear is glued to his chest, the same as the ones I get when I use large amounts of super glue for metal Warhammer miniatures.

It's not going to wreck my game or anything, but has anyone else had this problem, and would it be worth contacting customer service for a replacement ? I would like a clean version if possible, but I doubt they'd provide one for such a small problem and I can use the one I have with no problems.
Old November 1st, 2009, 01:02 PM

pixlepix Woo who?
Re: Glue marks on figure ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowking View Post
I recently purchased the Heroes expansion from Wave 3, and the Saylind figure from the pack has some white glue marks around the bit where his spear is glued to his chest, the same as the ones I get when I use large amounts of super glue for metal Warhammer miniatures.

It's not going to wreck my game or anything, but has anyone else had this problem, and would it be worth contacting customer service for a replacement ? I would like a clean version if possible, but I doubt they'd provide one for such a small problem and I can use the one I have with no
problems.
You wouldnt get a replacement as wave 3 is no longer made.

"Heroscape isn't interfering with your life. Your life is interfering with heroscape."
Basic guide to heroscape
guide to heroscape rules
The best online game ever(try it out for a month.)
Old November 1st, 2009, 01:04 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixlepix View Post
Wave 3 may not currently be available but no wave or product has ever been labeled as no longer made.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old November 1st, 2009, 02:22 PM

Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Quote:
Wave 3 may not currently be available but no wave or product has ever been labeled as no longer made.

A lot of us are hoping that waves 3 and 4 will be made again.

My greatest Heroscape mistake: Thinking that Heroscape was a $40 $400 game!
Old November 1st, 2009, 02:34 PM

Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby!

Well my FLGS just got a full wave in (where I bought my booster), and I think it's still around in the UK.

Last edited by Shadowking; November 1st, 2009 at 02:43 PM.
Old November 1st, 2009, 02:53 PM

pixlepix Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Quote:
By no longer made I mean that is isn't currently in production.(or is it?...)
ps wave 3 is on buy it now for 200$ so BUY EVERYTHING THEY HAVE.

"Heroscape isn't interfering with your life. Your life is interfering with heroscape."
Basic guide to heroscape
guide to heroscape rules
The best online game ever(try it out for a month.)
Old November 1st, 2009, 07:47 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowking View Post

It's not going to wreck my game or anything, but has anyone else had this problem, and would it be worth contacting customer service for a replacement ? I would like a clean version if possible, but I doubt they'd provide one for such a small problem and I can use the one I have with no problems.
Well, your first problem is that Saylind is actually female.

I didn't know that for a long time...
Old November 1st, 2009, 08:22 PM

kanoka8552 Woo who?

would it be possible to paint over it yourself

please click >>>>
Old November 2nd, 2009, 09:14 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just happened to be looking at my Major Q10 and I did find a noticeable glue mark on the back side of his left shoulder.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion