Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old April 29th, 2009, 09:50 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Once I did that with some Oblivion mods, except I overwrote some files...not a good thing.
Old April 29th, 2009, 10:05 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, just tried replacing the empty Leaderhead folders - no dice. No catastrophic failure or anything, just... no difference than the regular pictures used. Guess we'll have to wait until the next Beta release.

I also just realized that you can control the world's economies with Black Mesa and Wonka Confectionaries.

Yay.
Old April 29th, 2009, 11:04 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Well, thanks for the heads-up on that. I'll have to keep track when it updates myself.

I think them putting Black Mesa in the mod was pure awesome and win. Wonka's just cake...or candy.
Old April 30th, 2009, 11:00 AM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Well, thanks for the heads-up on that. I'll have to keep track when it updates myself.

I think them putting Black Mesa in the mod was pure awesome and win. Wonka's just cake...or candy.
Or even Snozzberries.

DWARVES!
Old April 30th, 2009, 10:26 PM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post

Or even Snozzberries.
A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men.

GENERATION 27:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Old May 5th, 2009, 06:20 PM

Earlier in the thread, I mentioned I found Sonic Mega Collection. Well, I finally got around to playing it today. I watched the Sonic CD intro (in glorious full screen, not the tiny little Youtube-quality thing I had in my copy of Sonic CD) and went right on in to Sonic & Knuckles. I played it for a bit and paused it; a few minutes later, my 7-y/o brother picks it up and starts playing it. He got so into it. I nearly teared up.

Anyway, going on topic, I'm moving onto Sonic Spinball. Can't keep the tune from the first level out of my head.
Old May 6th, 2009, 01:52 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

http://www.popcap.com/games/pvz

Get it off STEAM for only $9.99 (at least yesterday). Addicting and fun.
Old May 6th, 2009, 02:46 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I am on my third run through Kingdom Hearts 2.

It's such a great game. It's almost more like a movie than a game, and it is just so good. I cried when Axel...well I don't want to give any spoilers. I love this game.

Coincidently, I never played the first one. I was never able to find it anywhere. At least the secodn one gives a lot of back ground info.
Old May 6th, 2009, 04:23 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

I am playing Castle Crashers quite a bit lately, unlocking all characters, finding all orbs and weapons.

DWARVES!
Old May 6th, 2009, 05:31 PM

MadNik has disabled reputation

I'm still waiting for Sonic Adventure 3...
Perhaps I will always be waiting.
Old May 6th, 2009, 05:47 PM

SA3 came and went; it was called Sonic 2006. Or maybe it didn't.
Old May 6th, 2009, 06:07 PM

ragingphoenix Woo who?

im obssessed with ffcc:echoes of time its so fun

If it's just friendly competition,why is my opponent on the floor crying?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games