Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old November 20th, 2014, 12:05 PM

SilverFox is surprisingly tart
Hello from SilverFox

Hi, I'm SilverFox and I just wanted to say hello.

I'm new to these forums, but my first Heroscape game was three years ago. I really enjoy the game and its mechanics (it's very different from all the other miniature games I play), so I recently decided to get into custom creation. That's the short story of how I ended up here, although I doubt the long version is much longer.

Also, GreyOwl and I are close friends, so I'm going to be working a lot with him on customs. We play Heroscape and other games together quite often, and I've seen his awesome customs (I'm in awe).

Anyway, Hi! Hope everyone is having a nice day
Old November 20th, 2014, 12:10 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Hello from SilverFox

Welcome aboard!
Old November 20th, 2014, 12:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Welcome. Any hints on what you may be working on?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 20th, 2014, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Welcome. Any hints on what you may be working on?
Aside from cleaning up the old cards, we're working on designing two cards from the "What If Iron Man: Demon in Armor" comic. One will be Victor Von Doom as Iron Man and the other will be Tony Stark as Doctor Doom.

Last edited by SilverFox; November 20th, 2014 at 03:42 PM.
Old November 20th, 2014, 04:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

GreyOwl ... SilverFox ... when's WhiteRabbit going to show up?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 20th, 2014, 05:09 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. I am a big fan of the What If? series. I will have to check out that issue.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 20th, 2014, 06:11 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
In due time, my bat friend...

Last edited by Ninja Status; November 20th, 2014 at 07:00 PM.
Old November 20th, 2014, 07:20 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
And BlackBear, GoldenEagle, RedWolf, or SpottedDog?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old November 21st, 2014, 02:15 AM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Oh you guys kill me. Really.

Old November 21st, 2014, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Cool. I am a big fan of the What If? series. I will have to check out that issue.
We actually have a bunch of "What If" versions planned
Old November 21st, 2014, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Haha I'll be honest, I'm just rubbish at making usernames....so I cramped on GO's style. If he minds, then we'll settle it like men - a Heroscape duel.

Quote:
I really like them too. I'm going to read the issue to make sure the cards get the right feel to them. Also, I really want to do a Black Widow wielding Mjolnir from What If? Age of Ultron #3
Old November 21st, 2014, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Quote:
We actually have a bunch of "What If" versions planned
Yeah, what he said

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations