Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old June 27th, 2010, 02:06 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Selling some of my collection

As I rarely play these days and need the money I am planning on putting up a chunk of my collection. I thought I would put a list up and give people here a shot first before going the Ebay route. Here is a starting list of what I am putting up for sale. I'll add and remove stuff as it goes. I have a lot of terrain that I've used twice in the past 3 years so it's going first. All opened expansions guaranteed complete unless otherwise specified.

--------------------------------------------------------
Rise of the Valkyrie X2 - Opened
>Rise of the Valkyrie X1 - Opened - SOLD
Swarm of the Marro X1 - Opened
Road to the Forgotten Forest X1 - NIB
Road to the Forgotten Forest X2 - Opened
>Road to the Forgotten Forest X1 - Opened - SOLD

>Thaelenk Tundra X1 - NIB - SOLD
>Thaelenk Tundra X1 - Opened (No DzuTeh) - SOLD
>Ticalla Jungle X1 - Opened - SOLD
Ticalla Jungle X1 - Opened - SOLD
>Orm's Return X1 - NIB - SOLD
>Minutemen and Wolves X2 - NIB - SOLD
>Minions and Drones X1 - NIB - SOLD
--------------------------------------------------------

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Last edited by robbdaman; August 11th, 2010 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Updated!
Old June 27th, 2010, 02:08 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Selling some of my collection

You didn't list your prices...

Should we just shout out what we want to pay?

Old June 27th, 2010, 03:49 PM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, I thought about that after I posted, just wanted to see what interest there would be. I'd say $15 for Orm's Return and $12 for the Minutemen and Wolves and Minions and Drones, though Amazon has wave 2 stuff for twice that, kind of crazy IMO.

Not sure what a good rate for the other stuff would be, a lot of sights don't even have prices or listings for out of print stuff. The Rise of the Valkyrie unopened boxes on Ebay range from $40-$50 with shipping to the one guy trying to sell them for $200 which is absolutely ridiculous. Road to the Forgotten Forest seems to range about $25-$35 plus shipping. Thaelenk Tundra seems to be going for $50 and up which I find kind of crazy even. Ticalla Jungle is about the same from $40 to $50. So I guess I'll just list some prices and see if people will go for them.

Last edited by robbdaman; June 27th, 2010 at 06:42 PM.
Old June 27th, 2010, 11:49 PM

Tysac is surprisingly tart

Hey there!

Well, I Would be interested in your

2x minute men and wolves
1x minions and drones
1x rise of the valkyrie
1x jungle
1x tundra

let me know!

peace
Old June 27th, 2010, 11:51 PM

Extreme Kiwi Woo who?

How much for the tundra without DzuTeh?

BOOM!!!!! Headshot!
Old July 1st, 2010, 01:37 PM

CleverName is surprisingly tart

I am interested in the road to the forgotten forest.
Old July 1st, 2010, 02:34 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverName View Post
PMs are the best method for this type of communication.
Old July 1st, 2010, 03:47 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Are the jungle AE in your customs thread for sale? It would be nice to add them to my collection of repainted AE. (I have a few)
Old July 1st, 2010, 04:06 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Are the jungle AE in your customs thread for sale? It would be nice to add them to my collection of repainted AE. (I have a few)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
again
Old July 1st, 2010, 05:44 PM

the kyrie is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Interested in SOTM, RTTFF, TT, TJ, Minutemen and Wolves.

If anyone has any sets waves 1-7 and 9-10, SOTM, or large sets that they would want to sell, send me a message.
Old July 1st, 2010, 06:37 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by the kyrie View Post
Interested in SOTM, RTTFF, TT, TJ, Minutemen and Wolves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:

I got it Cav,

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 2nd, 2010, 11:16 AM

Hey guys, just updating some stuff here. I've had several offers as well as lots and lots of PMs and I've been doing them first come, first serve. Many people want the same things so I apologize if what you wanted is already spoken for.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales