Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 21st, 2013, 07:47 AM

bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker
List of figures required for C3G

Hi,

I'd like to jump on the C3G bandwagon, and want to buy a bunch of figures. Is there a quick list in one place with the name of the C3G unit, the name of the Heroclix unit, set and number?

I know this info is in the books, but loading up each book to get the details which I'm then typing into a spreadsheet so I can print it and then go shopping, is a bit on the tedious side. Is there a shorthand list somewhere, before I continue this very manual process?

Thanks.
Old May 21st, 2013, 08:57 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: List of figures required for C3G

We just have them in the books. I just hit up the alphabetical listing, and then add them to my cart as I go.
Old May 21st, 2013, 09:18 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Look in SirGalahad's signature for a link to his C3G Sortable Index.

Or, you can click this link.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 21st, 2013, 10:16 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I was never too concerned with which 'official' figure was used since I prefer the comic art cards myself. So I just browsed by name and bought the figures based on cost, availability, and preferred sculpt when more that one good option is present. I actually have 4 different Wolverine figures now and I just use which ever one I feel like at the time.
Old May 21st, 2013, 10:40 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I was never too concerned with which 'official' figure was used since I prefer the comic art cards myself. So I just browsed by name and bought the figures based on cost, availability, and preferred sculpt when more that one good option is present. I actually have 4 different Wolverine figures now and I just use which ever one I feel like at the time.
That's pretty much how I do it. I find the best looking affordable mini for each figure. Money trumps my normally OCD-ish behavior when it comes to figures.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 21st, 2013, 12:40 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Agree and agreed.

I also always look for good proxys for the more expensive or hard to find figures.

I picked up a generic Iron Man figure for Master Mold, Galactus, & Anti-Monitor.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:08 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Agree and agreed.

I also always look for good proxys for the more expensive or hard to find figures.

I picked up a generic Iron Man figure for Master Mold, Galactus, & Anti-Monitor.
Me too and mee to.

I have the Burger King Iron Man puzzle figure all put together and permanently bonded with super glue. And he's my Master Mold, Galactus and Anti-Monitor.
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:18 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacchus View Post
Hi,

I'd like to jump on the C3G bandwagon, and want to buy a bunch of figures.
Cool! My suggestion is to just buy a box of figures on Craigslist or Ebay or whatever. You'll get a lot of C3G figures that way and you can use the rest to proxy with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 22nd, 2013, 08:41 AM

bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bacchus View Post
Hi,

I'd like to jump on the C3G bandwagon, and want to buy a bunch of figures.
Cool! My suggestion is to just buy a box of figures on Craigslist or Ebay or whatever. You'll get a lot of C3G figures that way and you can use the rest to proxy with.
I've looked at some, but figure I might just buy those that I need for the C3G figures. If I buy a bulk lot, I might miss out on some cool C3G figures which i will then want to purchase separately anyway. Given my location, I may as well buy them in one fell swoop if I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Look in SirGalahad's signature for a link to his C3G Sortable Index.

Or, you can click this link.
Thanks, I will have a look at that.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 12:39 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Troll and Toad might be a good option for you, assuming they ship to Australia. They have alot of Heroclix figures on there, and these random grab bag listings where you can buy figures for 15 cents a piece. So that way you could buy figures you know you want, and then if you wanted to you could pad out your order with some grab bag minis so you get more bang for your shipping costs. Then if you're lucky some of the grab bag figures will also be C3G designs, the ones that aren't could be used as proxies or custom fodder (if you swing that way) or for trading/selling.

I've gotten alot of millage out of buying some select figures and then padding out with some grab bag figures. Of course it helps that I'm buying them all to customize anyway, so every figure has a use for me. Still, I know my last grab bag of 20 random Marvel Minis had the Luke Cage, Piledriver, and Shadowcat C3G uses in it. I did a big 100 figure grab bag once as well and that had at least 25 C3G figures in it, Darksied, Quicksilver, Whirlwind, and Poison Ivy were in there off the top of my head.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 26th, 2013, 02:47 AM

Thanks. I was going to try Troll and Toad. I actually started putting together a basket, saw the mounting price, and then figured I may as well buy a bulk lot of Heroclix off ebay, which I've since done. I'll see exactly what I get, perhaps try and sell some of the extra I don't need locally, and pick up individual figures I still want a little bit later. Plus, there may be figures no in C3G yet that I might still want to play with if I know the characters, and no doubt there are cards here from other users if that is the case.
Old May 26th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Check out streaky's Unreleased Figures List.
These are designs that have gone through playtesting and are waiting for release, so you want to hold on to these figures.

Check your rep for another tip.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy